+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nurse Aide Care Aide Imigration and requiriments

andvsilva

Mar 3, 2021
Hello,

I tried to search here and found what I need it, but for now I don't find it.

So me wife is Nuse in Brazil and we want to move to Canada, but we are thinking about the start as Nurse Aide (NOC C). I'm googled about this and I found some pages saying I can imigrate with this NOC and other don't.

We can apply for Express Entry or other imigrate program as Nurse Aide (1 year with experience) ? We are planning to go to Toronto or Saskatoon.

Thanks for your help.

andvsilva

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks I'm reading this. So we are looking for requirements about what we need to work as Nurse Aide in (BC / Ontario or Saskatchewan).

I'm search in gorvenment site for help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks I'm reading this. So we are looking for requirements about what we need to work as Nurse Aide in (BC / Ontario or Saskatchewan).

I'm search in gorvenment site for help.
Just google “PNP programs”. Saskatchewan and Ontario requires NOC A, B or 0 to apply. BC usually requires a job and in skilled positions. You can look at the Home Care Pilot program for PSW but it takes years to process and you need a job offer.

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hello,

I tried to search here and found what I need it, but for now I don't find it.

So me wife is Nuse in Brazil and we want to move to Canada, but we are thinking about the start as Nurse Aide (NOC C). I'm googled about this and I found some pages saying I can imigrate with this NOC and other don't.

We can apply for Express Entry or other imigrate program as Nurse Aide (1 year with experience) ? We are planning to go to Toronto or Saskatoon.

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I'm currently here in SK and they have recently introduced this new program for International Healthcare Worker. Check it out as this might be an option for your wife -

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-healthcare-worker-eoi-pool

Hope this helps :)