+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November Outland sponsorship

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi everyone using this forum as a guide , source of information and hopes. I would like to Outline the success story of my application since the day of submission.
1. Application sent on the 31st of October 2018, it’s was received, signed by an IRCC agent on 1/11/2018.
2. February 15th 2019, I received an Acknowledgment Receipt

3.February 26th 2019,I received a biometric instruction and payment

4.On May 6th 2019, my application was mailed to VO ( Accra for processing of my PPR

5.On April 16th , A medical request was mailed

I submitted my medical examination on 23rd April , .
The wait game is , I’m praying and hoping I get a request to submit my passport

I’m a Ghanaian and my wife lives in Canada, we got pregnant month after our traditional wedding in Ghana, unfortunately she had a miscarriage and we lost our baby , I just can’t wait to see her after all these emotional torture
Good luck to anyone here
I’m hoping to answer and give hopes to anyone who needs it’s

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone using this forum as a guide , source of information and hopes. I would like to Outline the success story of my application since the day of submission.
1. Application sent on the 31st of October 2018, it’s was received, signed by an IRCC agent on 1/11/2018.

4.On May 6th 2019, my application was mailed to VO ( Accra for processing of my PPR

I’m a Ghanaian and my wife lives in Canada, we got pregnant month after our traditional wedding in Ghana, unfortunately she had a miscarriage and we lost our baby , I just can’t wait to see her after all these emotional torture
Good luck to anyone here

Hi there, a thread for November Outland already exists:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2018-outland-applicants-spousal-sponsorship.593133/

Serenasuccess

Feb 5, 2019

Good luck to anyone here
Good Kay pull,
Please can you message me on WhatsApp ?
I live here in Canada and I need some information from you about the Accra interview.
Here is my number +1780-233-3865