+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
I have seen several overseas applicants who got their ppr in 5 to 6 weeks through Express Entry.

I think because the asylum seekers slowed down the immigration streams processing earlier this years and this issue was discussed several times at the house of commons, now they are processing the EE pr applications much faster than before. But as always we pnp paperbased applicants are not seeing any advantage as a result and might as well see slower processing time of their applications as most of the focus is on the EE program.

I can't even cry at this point. Since ee was roled out everything just worked against my application processing time.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Help!

I am trying to create an Express Entry profile. But the link is not available. I had the same issue last year and it turned out that because there is already a Permanent Residence application linked to mycic account, the system does not allow adding another permanent residency application. So I had to unlink the existing pnp PR application from mycic account first so that the link for express entry becomes available.

However, I cannot find the button on the page to unlink the pnp pr application anymore. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue? Please and thank you.
make new account and do your express entry thing.. then link pnp applocation to same account or you can link express entry to old account too

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
make new account and do your express entry thing.. then link pnp applocation to same account or you can link express entry to old account too
Yes, thank you! I forgot how to do it. I then realized that I needed to create a new GCkey, link the pr app, so that it can be removed from the original GCkey profile.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, I ordered the note in September and I still don't have it yet. Do you know how I can follow up with ATIP to check the status of the note I ordered?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I
Yes I have a dependent, but I think in my GCMS notes its shows only about my status.

I also contact with MP , he says that my dependent every thing is cleared only my security screening is in progress.

does any one have same status of PS- Pend in their GCMS notes?
i have the same situation as urs

Anna13

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi guys, I ordered the note in September and I still don't have it yet. Do you know how I can follow up with ATIP to check the status of the note I ordered?
I ordered mine in Sep as well and still waiting over 45 days already. One person in here write them and they just answered that it takes longer and they can't say when he will get the notes.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
I

i have the same situation as urs
In your GCMS notes do you have the same status like mine , It is showing in Location "PS- Pend" from last 1 year

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Same here, I submitted gcms request on 18 sept and I also send a couple of emails as well.

Got below reply last week

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request is now overdue. According to our records, your request was due on October 18, 2017.

We have flag your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenient this situation may cause.

Regards,

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
On my GCMS notes, the security section shows up blank. Any idea how to get the actual security notes to show?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Same here, I submitted gcms request on 18 sept and I also send a couple of emails as well.

Got below reply last week

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request is now overdue. According to our records, your request was due on October 18, 2017.

We have flag your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenient this situation may cause.

Regards,
Wow, are you still waiting too? I see, thank you!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
On my GCMS notes, the security section shows up blank. Any idea how to get the actual security notes to show?
From CBSA but from the number of security screening activities you can say if your security is done or not! how many "security screening" activities do you have??