+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Any updates on the petition ? Did it get to the minister's attention and did someone forward it to Go Public ? Please advise with facts so that we plan how to address our concern.
The link has been shared with the minister and they receive an update by passing each milestone like 50-100-150-200 signatures. To maximize the effect please share the link with your local MPs because it's possible CIC set emails form the petition to junk email. I think we have a good number of signatures and we should follow up.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Reading through the report linked in this post, I found that PNP paper based is not in there.

F. Processing times and service standards

Witnesses asked that service standards be set for all lines of business, bringing the Committee’s attention to the lack of service standards in the following areas: restoration of status (for temporary residents), inland Temporary Resident Permits, Permanent Resident Travel Documents, reconsiderations after judicial review (or consent), investigations on Permanent Resident card renewals, “one-year- window” applications for family reunification for resettled refugees, and applications for dependants abroad of refugees and dependents of Live-in Caregivers.[67]

Gsnaz

May 29, 2015
Hi
I just called to cic ..
Agent told me yor BC and Security is clear ..yor application is on final review..she also told me if office needs anything they will contact u..if u don't get reply call again mid of June ..
I don't knw what tht mean
Is anybody have same ?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi
I just called to cic ..
Agent told me yor BC and Security is clear ..yor application is on final review..she also told me if office needs anything they will contact u..if u don't get reply call again mid of June ..
I don't knw what tht mean
Is anybody have same ?
I don't understand if the security is already clear, why they still take that much of time review it? There is no need to take further time to review. They should send PPR over to you right away.

kiratjohal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Reactions: ramyfathalla

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
No one wil listen to our plight .I have gone into depression and doctor told me to take rest .How can I take when I have to continue my job and when status is not clear . I am in limbo where I cant go back nor I can leave job .I have suffered personal loss because of delay .I cannot explain how my life is fucked up .When I checkd my notes everything was done and then agent transferred to further review and then review was done by some other agent and he wrote a note saying everything is good . I don't understand why my file got transferred to another review and its been sitting for a while .God knows If I ll be alive till I get ppr .

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
No one wil listen to our plight .I have gone into depression and doctor told me to take rest .How can I take when I have to continue my job and when status is not clear . I am in limbo where I cant go back nor I can leave job .I have suffered personal loss because of delay .I cannot explain how my life is fucked up .When I checkd my notes everything was done and then agent transferred to further review and then review was done by some other agent and he wrote a note saying everything is good . I don't understand why my file got transferred to another review and its been sitting for a while .God knows If I ll be alive till I get ppr .
Hi friend, my file is collecting dust while your file is travelling around. I wonder how they would greeting each other when they finally meet by arriving at the desk of the officer's.
Meanwhile, may I suggest all of us try to find a way waste our time. I have found my way by watching TV shows, such as The Voice, late night shows...etc....at least I could fell into sleep at night. I am quite sure the next thing to worry about after I get my PR is how to lose weight.....

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Any updates on the petition ? Did it get to the minister's attention and did someone forward it to Go Public ? Please advise with facts so that we plan how to address our concern.
With all due respect, the only way that petition is going to work is if it is voted upon by folks who control the government - the Canadian people. As of right now, I don't see that happening. We are a bunch of people from all over the world voting on a petition for them to let us in THEIR country.

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but logically, I don't see how this can work.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
With all due respect, the only way that petition is going to work is if it is voted upon by folks who control the government - the Canadian people. As of right now, I don't see that happening. We are a bunch of people from all over the world voting on a petition for them to let us in THEIR country.

Although I do hope this petition could work, I agree with you.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
November 09, 2015, applicant , in 19th month. I called CIC yesterday same old story background check and my blood start boiling after hearing that. Frustration >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yanike

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016 pass
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waitin
LANDED..........
waiting

I agree, just have to wait until they take their own little sweet time and sort us out!! It will come eventually