+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Does anyone know if we can issue EE application while the PNP is still processing? If I could have known the BG could take more than 6 months, I would have appled PR via EE !

P

pnpab

Yes. It doesn't make a difference according to IRCC call agent. The BG is done by Csis and cbsa. They have their own delays.

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hi everyone
Dec 16 applicant still waiting for DM. BG in progress. I just received my GCMS notes. I found out all information about security check has been wiped out. Anybody is having the same issue as mine? And which part should I check to get to know my file status? Thanks advance!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Dec 16 applicant still waiting for DM. BG in progress. I just received my GCMS notes. I found out all information about security check has been wiped out. Anybody is having the same issue as mine? And which part should I check to get to know my file status? Thanks advance![/QUOTE]

What's the file location?

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Dec 16 applicant still waiting for DM. BG in progress. I just received my GCMS notes. I found out all information about security check has been wiped out. Anybody is having the same issue as mine? And which part should I check to get to know my file status? Thanks advance!
What's the file location?[/QUOTE]

It has been wiped out or just blank...

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Also I found out the Assigned date / by / Due date is blank too, As for the following sections, whenever there is security section there is wipe out. I am very certain cuz there is a big portion left blank between each notes, compared to those have not been wiped. I guess that is sensitive information and cannot be seen by me?? But I see that everyone is able to his/her file location. What the heck?!?!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Also I found out the Assigned date / by / Due date is blank too, As for the following sections, whenever there is security section there is wipe out. I am very certain cuz there is a big portion left blank between each notes, compared to those have not been wiped. I guess that is sensitive information and cannot be seen by me?? But I see that everyone is able to his/her file location. What the heck?!?!
Ok, I guess still your file is waiting for security. If your file has been sent to CSIS, you need to wait at least 6 months after BG in progress! If your file is still in Sydney not Ottawa, then for sure still security is on going.

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
Hi everyone
I have read about the security info being blanked out or whitened out before and someone mentioned that it is standard procedure as we don't have the security clearance for it.

P

pnpab

AINP Engineering Category applicants: Do you know if job loss due to layoff is a problem while PR application is being processed?

Anna13

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Finally got my GMCS notes (or whatever that is called) and now found out that me and my spouse are a complicated case. Our file is on Ottawa now. No ice why it doesn't really say anything much. Our due date was in March 17 it says. We applied in Dec2017. How is everyone else doing? Do I need to worry because of complex case?

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Finally got my GMCS notes (or whatever that is called) and now found out that me and my spouse are a complicated case. Our file is on Ottawa now. No ice why it doesn't really say anything much. Our due date was in March 17 it says. We applied in Dec2017. How is everyone else doing? Do I need to worry because of complex case?
M march 2016 applicant
I got gcms notes 2 weeks ago
My file also in Ottawa since January as a complex case. My due date was 29-3-17 in gcms notes.
I added my spouse in aug 16.
Don't know everyone who add spouse comes under complex case
Or our case are bit complicated.....