+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
hi umanitoba I understand your frustration . Background check and security depends on your individual profile and country of origin . Some times it takes time for them to process background check because of the country you belong .If canada doesnt have diplomatic relations or mou then it will be hard for them to process files as they have to resort to different ways for checks .Yes, I understand some times they think that those are from third world are piece of crap and they are little bit biased .But unfortunately that's the way world is . No one know what third world is actually ??? .

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
amaan008 said:
HI ALEX I DID PAY ALL THE TICKETS EXCPET ONE WHICH IS PHOTO RADAR AROUND $500 . I WAS THINKING ABOUT PAYING LATER . NOW THAT IM LITTLE BIT SCARED .IM GONNA PAY IT RIGHT AWAY . BUT MY GCMS NOTES SHOWS OTHER WISE BECAUSE BACKGROUND SECURITY AND MEDICAL IS PASSED OR ELSE IT MIGHT BE HAVE SHOWED SECURITY ON HOLD WHICH WAS IN PREVIOUS WHEN I HAD COURT DATE TO FIGHT TRAFFIC TICKET AND THEN LATER THEY UPDATED AS PASSED
Traffic ticket is a not criminal offense. Although you can confirm this by calling free legal aid in your province.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Traffic Ticket does not affect your PR application. If you have passed your securities then there is nothing left. As long you don't have a criminal record anything else is just a common thing everyone occurs. If Pr applications were rejected based on traffic offences that would have just made every applicants life alot of difficult here

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
pnpab said:
It has been 17 months that I have been waiting for my application. Security is still in progress. I received GCMS notes today. The application location is indicated as "PS -Pend" with the CIO.

I got a response from Minister of IRCC. Below is a portion of their response:

" We understand your frustration at what appears to be unwarranted delays in processing your application. Please be assured that that each application is assessed, thoroughly and fairly, on a case-by-case basis, with all the information submitted by the applicants taken into consideration. The onus is on the applicants to provide convincing evidence that they meet all of the requirements.
In this respect, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non‑discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control.

Our records confirm that your application (*********), received in November 2015, is currently being processed at the Central Intake Office in Sydney. Your application is currently pending security verifications by one of our partner agencies. Although we cannot provide you with a precise date of completion, please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required or once a final decision has been reached. "

How are we supposed to "provide convincing evidence that we meet all of the requirements"?

How you get letter? I am almost 17m. I sent webform but never get any reply.

P

pnpab

missjunjie said:
How you get letter? I am almost 17m. I sent webform but never get any reply.
I emailed the minister directly. I sent a Case Specific Inquiry about 3 weeks ago but got no response.

P

pnpab

umanitoba said:
Sending individual request is not going to change anything. We have a group of Iranian inland applicants with 30 members and most of them are May, June, July, and August 2015 applicants. If you send a letter from your behalf, they would say it is non‑discriminatory but we know it is. I guess we should prepare a petition together.
May, June, August applicants? Wow, that's close to 24 months of wait time.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
amaan008 said:
HI ALEX I DID PAY ALL THE TICKETS EXCPET ONE WHICH IS PHOTO RADAR AROUND $500 . I WAS THINKING ABOUT PAYING LATER . NOW THAT IM LITTLE BIT SCARED .IM GONNA PAY IT RIGHT AWAY . BUT MY GCMS NOTES SHOWS OTHER WISE BECAUSE BACKGROUND SECURITY AND MEDICAL IS PASSED OR ELSE IT MIGHT BE HAVE SHOWED SECURITY ON HOLD WHICH WAS IN PREVIOUS WHEN I HAD COURT DATE TO FIGHT TRAFFIC TICKET AND THEN LATER THEY UPDATED AS PASSED
My friend, there is a final review waiting for us. I had a speeding ticket $340 :( ----I paid that. I know it is not easy, my heart is still bleeding.....

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
pnpab said:
I emailed the minister directly. I sent a Case Specific Inquiry about 3 weeks ago but got no response.
what is the email for minister?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
pnpab said:
It has been 17 months that I have been waiting for my application. Security is still in progress. I received GCMS notes today. The application location is indicated as "PS -Pend" with the CIO.

I got a response from Minister of IRCC. Below is a portion of their response:

" We understand your frustration at what appears to be unwarranted delays in processing your application. Please be assured that that each application is assessed, thoroughly and fairly, on a case-by-case basis, with all the information submitted by the applicants taken into consideration. The onus is on the applicants to provide convincing evidence that they meet all of the requirements.
In this respect, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non‑discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control.

Our records confirm that your application (*********), received in November 2015, is currently being processed at the Central Intake Office in Sydney. Your application is currently pending security verifications by one of our partner agencies. Although we cannot provide you with a precise date of completion, please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required or once a final decision has been reached. "

How are we supposed to "provide convincing evidence that we meet all of the requirements"?
This is very similar to what I was told when I called CIC.

Anna13

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hey. I wouldn't be to sure that speeding tickets are not a problem. Cic even requested proof that I paid a speeding ticket in Australia which was for $100. I wouldn't risk not paying your ticket and than they decide no. And how does it look for the government if people don't even pay their speeding fines. Just my two cents.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Anna13 said:
Hey. I wouldn't be to sure that speeding tickets are not a problem. Cic even requested proof that I paid a speeding ticket in Australia which was for $100. I wouldn't risk not paying your ticket and than they decide no. And how does it look for the government if people don't even pay their speeding fines. Just my two cents.
Speeding tickets are a provincial matter not federal matter. Background and security checks are done to ensure you're not some sort of criminal or have not committed some sort of crime in the past. They are not done for speeding tickets. They wont hold up your residency file for a measly speeding ticket. But that being said you should follow the law and pay your fines. In your case i am assuming you came from Australia so CIC just probably wanted to make sure you dont have some sort of debt owing to the government.

duyu

Oct 18, 2016
amanxdeep said:
Hello everyone !

I am November 09, 2015 applicant. Anyone still here from November 2015?
yes, nov 25 here,and there are couple of Nov delayed applicant ,none of us got DM since delayed.