+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
AB_xyz said:
I am December 9, 2015 applicant, background check changed to in progress on Thursday April, 13 same day ecas shows Decision made. How long it takes to get PPR?

Hope no more wait Work permit expiring in couple of weeks. :( :(

Thanks
It should be very soon! Congrates!

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Gsnaz said:
I applied for my GCMS NOTES I got it today
It's say Ready for off REV
my eligibility is passed
Criminality is in process
Security is not started
I don't knw what is tht mean
If anyone can give better ideas?
Please
I am on the same boat

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
Hello dearest friends!

Its been awhile since my last post in here. I have been very busy juggling work and personal matters like most of us here, if not all of us. So please accept my apologies if I can no longer reply to queries here in our forum as well as the private messages you sent.

Anyhow, I hope all is well with your respective applications. My warmest congratulations to those who have received their visas and good luck to those who are still in the waiting game! Don't worry as long as you have read and submitted all the required info and documents, you will eventually get your visa. So just keep praying and everything will be fine, in God's perfect time!

Speaking of God's perfect time, recently my family and I safely landed in the land we've been dreaming about --- CANADA! We became PR on 27th March.

We had our landing in Edmonton, Alberta. Everything went smooth as there were no long queues in Edmonton. The landing process took approx 30 minutes for us, a family of 4. No hard questions. So when your time comes, just relax and enjoy the moment. ;)

Upon reaching the airport, at the border control, I informed the immigration officer that we are new immigrants so she told us, "Okay, please go directly to the luggage area, get your stuff and proceed to the office to your right. I'll wait for you there so we can process your PR." Then the rest as you know is history. ;D

GOD is so GREAT folks! Thank you LORD! :)

dafdipson

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016 @ CIC
Nomination.....
29-12-2015 by MPNP
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
Congrats znarfier...

I'm happy for you and i wish you the very best.

znarfier said:
Hello dearest friends!

Its been awhile since my last post in here. I have been very busy juggling work and personal matters like most of us here, if not all of us. So please accept my apologies if I can no longer reply to queries here in our forum as well as the private messages you sent.

Anyhow, I hope all is well with your respective applications. My warmest congratulations to those who have received their visas and good luck to those who are still in the waiting game! Don't worry as long as you have read and submitted all the required info and documents, you will eventually get your visa. So just keep praying and everything will be fine, in God's perfect time!

Speaking of God's perfect time, recently my family and I safely landed in the land we've been dreaming about --- CANADA! We became PR on 27th March.

We had our landing in Edmonton, Alberta. Everything went smooth as there were no long queues in Edmonton. The landing process took approx 30 minutes for us, a family of 4. No hard questions. So when your time comes, just relax and enjoy the moment. ;)

Upon reaching the airport, at the border control, I informed the immigration officer that we are new immigrants so she told us, "Okay, please go directly to the luggage area, get your stuff and proceed to the office to your right. I'll wait for you there so we can process your PR." Then the rest as you know is history. ;D

Jjrjunior

Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys! just wanted to update you some info.. PPR sent april 7, 2017 and just right now i checked and seen mycic account turn application approved, but return tracker still not yet activated, mycic info also include a validity date 2017-11-22 probably for visa validity ( i think they based it on the medical expiration date )

Dec 30, 2015 applicant
thanks everyone
thanks God
Good luck to all.. wish you get all things sorted out soon..

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
znarfier said:
Hello dearest friends!

Congrats bro

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
znarfier said:
Hello dearest friends!

Hey zarfier
Good to see you here again. Congratulations buddy for getting the PR finally. I hope you are enjoying your stay in your dreamland :D .
Are you there for soft landing or you have moved already.
I am still in waiting line. Let's see when it will be our number.
Good luck to you for the new beginning. Keep sharing your new experiences with us .
Cheers

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Gsnaz said:
my eligibility is passed
Security is not started
Please

One member from Jan, Feb and March 2016 applicant replied this. I hope this is helpful to you.

PV2 is the file location before you get location RFV (Ready for Visa). Ready somewhere. Please refer to Nov Dec 2015 thread for more information. If my memory serves right it was on "harrypotte" signature.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Gsnaz said:
my eligibility is passed
Security is not started
Please
Can you please tell your paper file location history?
where is your file now and where was it before current location?

P

pnpab

It has been 17 months that I have been waiting for my application. Security is still in progress. I received GCMS notes today. The application location is indicated as "PS -Pend" with the CIO.

I got a response from Minister of IRCC. Below is a portion of their response:

" We understand your frustration at what appears to be unwarranted delays in processing your application. Please be assured that that each application is assessed, thoroughly and fairly, on a case-by-case basis, with all the information submitted by the applicants taken into consideration. The onus is on the applicants to provide convincing evidence that they meet all of the requirements.
In this respect, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non‑discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control.

Our records confirm that your application (*********), received in November 2015, is currently being processed at the Central Intake Office in Sydney. Your application is currently pending security verifications by one of our partner agencies. Although we cannot provide you with a precise date of completion, please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required or once a final decision has been reached. "

How are we supposed to "provide convincing evidence that we meet all of the requirements"?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
It has been 17 months that I have been waiting for my application. Security is still in progress. I received GCMS notes today. The application location is indicated as "PS -Pend" with the CIO.

I got a response from Minister of IRCC. Below is a portion of their response:

" We understand your frustration at what appears to be unwarranted delays in processing your application. Please be assured that that each application is assessed, thoroughly and fairly, on a case-by-case basis, with all the information submitted by the applicants taken into consideration. The onus is on the applicants to provide convincing evidence that they meet all of the requirements.
In this respect, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non‑discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control.

Our records confirm that your application (*********), received in November 2015, is currently being processed at the Central Intake Office in Sydney. Your application is currently pending security verifications by one of our partner agencies. Although we cannot provide you with a precise date of completion, please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information be required or once a final decision has been reached. "

How are we supposed to "provide convincing evidence that we meet all of the requirements"?
Sending individual request is not going to change anything. We have a group of Iranian inland applicants with 30 members and most of them are May, June, July, and August 2015 applicants. If you send a letter from your behalf, they would say it is non‑discriminatory but we know it is. I guess we should prepare a petition together.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
guys I have couple of questions that I need to ask .I would be glad if anyone could answer that . When my check my gcms notes it shows as IAD 0 LITIGATION 0 .What does that mean and if I don't pay my traffic tickets would that effect my security because when I check the gcms notes they put my security onhold in 2016 and then they update as passed because I had court date for radar ticket . Now I have another ticket which im carrying since last year and I dint pay as it almost $500 for speeding .When I went to court they said you can pay whenever u want .Police wont catch u but u have to pay in order to renew your license and registration .Would these things matter ??? .I want to pay traffic ticket later when I sell my car

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
amaan008 said:
guys I have couple of questions that I need to ask .I would be glad if anyone could answer that . When my check my gcms notes it shows as IAD 0 LITIGATION 0 .What does that mean and if I don't pay my traffic tickets would that effect my security because when I check the gcms notes they put my security onhold in 2016 and then they update as passed because I had court date for radar ticket . Now I have another ticket which im carrying since last year and I dint pay as it almost $500 for speeding .When I went to court they said you can pay whenever u want .Police wont catch u but u have to pay in order to renew your license and registration .Would these things matter ??? .I want to pay traffic ticket later when I sell my car
Hi Friend, the traffic law is law, you really need to pay it as soon as possible. It won't put you to jail in most of cases, but by law, the police can arrest people just because of speeding a little bit and your BG is indeed not cleared due to unpaid ticket.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
HI ALEX I DID PAY ALL THE TICKETS EXCPET ONE WHICH IS PHOTO RADAR AROUND $500 . I WAS THINKING ABOUT PAYING LATER . NOW THAT IM LITTLE BIT SCARED .IM GONNA PAY IT RIGHT AWAY . BUT MY GCMS NOTES SHOWS OTHER WISE BECAUSE BACKGROUND SECURITY AND MEDICAL IS PASSED OR ELSE IT MIGHT BE HAVE SHOWED SECURITY ON HOLD WHICH WAS IN PREVIOUS WHEN I HAD COURT DATE TO FIGHT TRAFFIC TICKET AND THEN LATER THEY UPDATED AS PASSED