PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
mf4361 said:
Adding spouse to application delays process makes total sense. Your spouse also need to be background checked & security checked that IRCC/RCMP/CSIS need extra time to review documents, investigate & writing report etc.
Any idea how long security n background checks will take?

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
AINPfeb12 said:
Update:

Received a passport request: March 10, 2017
Passport sent: March 12, 2017
Passport stamped and returned: March 17, 2017
I received my passport on March 20, 2017.

Going to do the final step this weekend at the border.

Good luck everyone.

which board will you go this weekend? Are u living in Alberta? I m in Edmonton. Maybe we can do the landing together.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
alberta1900 said:
Just got message back. Nov 12 applicant.
---------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

welcome to delay club
This is shit man if they do need extra time they need to tell us before why after passing their coded time ,

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
called cic today and agent told me the same thing file is under final review .She also said your mp contacted our office and we told him the same thing .Did ask her if i need to apply bridge .She said its better to apply for bridge and they are not sure if my final review will be completed before my bridge gets expired which is next month .Planning to apply for bridge and wait .Thats the only thing i can do . Did ask the agent about due date .She said the due date is the date where agent can take action .Its not that processing will be done on due date .She said it wil complete before that Hoping my ppr in 2 months .So nervous and yet positive .I think they might process all then november files at once .Waiting all of novemeber files for the security checks to be completed and then they might send out ppr in same batch .Just a guess .

P

pnpab

amaan008 said:
called cic today and agent told me the same thing file is under final review .She also said your mp contacted our office and we told him the same thing .Did ask her if i need to apply bridge .She said its better to apply for bridge and they are not sure if my final review will be completed before my bridge gets expired which is next month .Planning to apply for bridge and wait .Thats the only thing i can do . Did ask the agent about due date .She said the due date is the date where agent can take action .Its not that processing will be done on due date .She said it wil complete before that Hoping my ppr in 2 months .So nervous and yet positive .I think they might process all then november files at once .Waiting all of novemeber files for the security checks to be completed and then they might send out ppr in same batch .Just a guess .
If that's the case that means there is some hope for me. Just apply for the bridge work permit and wait. I know waiting is tough but if you find something that takes most of your time you won't feel the pain as much. I'm still waiting for security and at this point I stopped caring as much. It is like a project. There a number of people doing a piece each before the file can be ready for approval. It just takes a finite amount of time to do what they got to do.

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
amaan008 said:
Due date means due date in the notes?

Anyone knows mp in sk??pls I am reaching 16 mth next week, single so I need mp. Tks

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Samzzk said:
Ur nov 2016 applicant so your processing time is up now for 16 months.
As i called cic they toldme security checks r happening.
So any idea how long it takes now?
I am Nov 09 still waiting. Called CIC and they told me we need more time

DTD

Mar 15, 2017
this is what I got from email reply....wtf :eek: How long does this add to 16 months "posted processing time"?

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

"

Capiph

Nov 24, 2015
BC PNP Application paper (skills immigration under international graduate) delivered to pnp office on Nov. 3, 2014.
BC PNP Nomination confirmed on Nov. 18, 2015.
BC PNP Nomination received on Nov. 20, 2015.

CIC Application delivered to Nova Scotia on Dec. 9, 2015.
AOR Mar. 7, 2016.
RPRF Jul. 19, 2016.
MR Nov. 2, 2016.
Medical exam Nov. 10, 2016.
Medical passed Nov 17, 2016.

BG in progress Jan. 24, 2017.
DM Mar. 9, 2017.
PPR Mar. 10, 2017.
Passport delivered to Ottawa on Mar. 15, 2017.
Visa and CoPR dated Mar. 15, 2017.
Final decision approved Mar. 16, 2017.
Passport, visa, CoPR received Mar. 20, 2017.

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
DTD said:
this is what I got from email reply....wtf :eek: How long does this add to 16 months "posted processing time"?

"Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

"What is the date for your AOR ?

Reactions: rabrakha

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
johalsaab said:
Hi whats current timings of getting passport back. My passport got delivered on 23 march.
I got it back in 2 week, include delivery of two way Canada Post xpresspost