+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
hopeful.ad said:
did you send your passport with spouse? I have same timeline as you but my spouse send her passport to different visa centre as she is not in Canada but my return tracker is not activated yet.
Yeah my spouse is already in Canada so we sent them together on Monday.

alberta1900

Feb 14, 2017
Just got message back. Nov 12 applicant.
---------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

welcome to delay club

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
alberta1900 said:
Just got message back. Nov 12 applicant.
---------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

welcome to delay club
Did they ask for additional info such as CV and publication list?

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Dec 21st applicant got tracking number activated last night and i guess i may get the passport today. good luck for the rest of us! i am sure you will get there finally, and i know it is a long time waiting...
May i also ask whether someone in this forum live in Alberta and would like to do landing recently? let me know then, maybe we can be there together.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
alberta 1900 r u single .I am november 23 applicant no dm yet when all the phases are passed eligibulity security and background check is passed .Waiting for final since 2 months as per the agent .God knows when that would happen.So frustrating to see that

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
amaan008 said:
alberta 1900 r u single .I am november 23 applicant no dm yet when all the phases are passed eligibulity security and background check is passed .Waiting for final since 2 months as per the agent .God knows when that would happen.So frustrating to see that
Today is your 16th month benchmark. Did you get DM yet? are you going to call CIC again?

Dec 16 applicant here, still waiting for DM...

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
AB-AM said:
Just called this morning and the response was still updating!!!!
Single applicant
It's a very long wait. I was talking with some people from this forum today from August and September 2015 batch and they are still waiting. They sent PPR to Dec and Nov batch applicants 2 weeks ago and remaining are in depth security screen situation which is not going to be short. Basically, they send all application from specific countries for this security screening (for example Iranian, I haven't seen any August-Dec 2015 inland Iranian applicants received any news! (If there is someone please share). There is no sign of any activity to speed up the process.

AINPfeb12

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Med's Request
November 2, 2016
Med's Done....
November 4, 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
INLAND
Update:

Received a passport request: March 10, 2017
Passport sent: March 12, 2017
Passport stamped and returned: March 17, 2017
I received my passport on March 20, 2017.

Going to do the final step this weekend at the border.

Good luck everyone.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Alright so I have a question for you guys.
I looked into my latest GCMS notes and its showing my file office as Centralized Intake Office.
I applied in Feb 2016, wondering if during the final stages the document goes to Ottawa?
Does it matter who it has been updated by? Mine is showing as updated by CM01160.

Thanks guys.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
youngeajoy said:
No need to worry. I am Nov 26 applicant still waiting DM. I had my spouse on file since day1.
CIC agent said to me:"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within processing times."
Ur nov 2016 applicant so your processing time is up now for 16 months.
As i called cic they toldme security checks r happening.
So any idea how long it takes now?