Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
I noticed that too.
Most people from November are the ones who have received their PPR. just wanted to double check with December applicants.

jpfyoung said:
If you look through the last few pages on this thread there is at least a few. Its all over the place though. Like there are still November applicants waiting, but then there seems to be at least a few December applicants who have already heard.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
mohdsafiuddin said:
I noticed that too.
Most people from November are the ones who have received their PPR. just wanted to double check with December applicants.
I guess most of the dec applicants are still waiting.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
bluewater5 said:
Hi all

I'm 2015 DEC 14 inland applicant

My time line

2016 Mar 8 - AOR
July 20 - reminder mail
Nov 2 - MR
24 - MR result updated
2017 Feb 24 - PPR
25 - sent PP to Ottawa
Mar 4 - application approved

I hope I will be landing next week
good luck to everyone
Congratulations!!

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
LC1990 said:
Dec 16 Applicant
BACKGROUND CHECK CHANGED INTO "IN PROGRESS" TODAY!!!!

I have not received any e-mail indicating a status change in my account. I randomly checked mycic account and it changed! I cant help thinking it is highly possible to get PPR this month!
For all Dec applicants still waiting for a change in BG, check your account to see if there is a surprise!

My timeline:
Applied Dec 16 / AOR Mar 9 / Medical Nov 11 / BG change Mar 4 / PPR SOON??

Thanks
Same timeline here (got my AOR a bit earlier though and submitted med results a bit later). I checked almost everyday last week until friday but when I checked today, saw that the background check is in progress. Thanks for the heads up :) One step closer!

Update: Checked the Online services tracker and it changed to Decision Made!

P

pnpab

Alex2028 said:
Come on Nov 23 2015 applicant is still waiting for PPR. Security in progress since Jan 13, 2017.
I'm Nov. 21 applicant. BC changed into progress since Jan 13, 2017 either. I wonder the delays for us is because our cases are with the same officer?

P

pnpab

ivs said:
Wow how can you do that? .. i was not able to go home because it was so hard to find a job before when the lmia was introduced, lot of money to spend too as i used to have a representative before
It's not by choice.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
pnpab said:
I'm Nov. 21 applicant. BC changed into progress since Jan 13, 2017 either. I wonder the delays for us is because our cases are with the same officer?
wow, our timeline are so similar! I say maybe. Or, according to my understanding, our case is not accelerated, neither delayed, because March is the 16th month. I got the AOR in the late Feb 2016, if you check the other thread of 2016 Nov applicants', you can find that most of them are still waiting for AOR, which means, my guess, the progress of the current paper based pnps is slower than one year ago. I remember that in 2015 when I submitted my application to cic, in the cic official website, the processing time was 11 months, then in 2016 it was extended to 12 mons, later on, it was extended to 16mons. Therefore, I see a trend that the processing time keeps extending longer. Above are my guess based on the information I read in this forum.

P

pnpab

Alex2028 said:
wow, our timeline are so similar! I say maybe. Or, according to my understanding, our case is not accelerated, neither delayed, because March is the 16th month. I got the AOR in the late Feb 2016, if you check the other thread of 2016 Nov applicants', you can find that most of them are still waiting for AOR, which means, my guess, the progress of the current paper based pnps is slower than one year ago. I remember that in 2015 when I submitted my application to cic, in the cic official website, the processing time was 11 months, then in 2016 it was extended to 12 mons, later on, it was extended to 16mons. Therefore, I see a trend that the processing time keeps extending longer. Above are my guess based on the information I read in this forum.
Yeah, right. But the Dec applicants are getting ppr already. I think this officer is on vacation or something.

jpfyoung

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Nomination.....
17/11/2015
AOR Received.
09/03/2016
Med's Request
02/11/2016
Med's Done....
18/11/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/03/2017
LANDED..........
25/03/2017
mohdsafiuddin said:
I noticed that too.
I haven't seen anyone whose application was received after December 15th 2015 that has PPR yet. Mine was received December 18th, so hoping to hear some time this week. They seem to send all these things out in batches though, so not sure when the next batch will be sent out.

Throughout the whole process I have always thought it was going to be this week for some reason as its exactly a year since AOR. Fingers crossed, we will see! Just gotta carry on playing the waiting game until then...

Good luck!

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
am Also may 2015 applicants outland i am living in palestine .
the offical Processing time of our file(pnp) is 16 months from the day the CIC receives our papers (25-5-2015), unfortunately, our file’s processing time exceeded the 22 months.

on the 02 December 2014. I have sent all needed and requested documents, unfortunately, no decision was made till now by the CIC.

On the other hand, we have made the medical tests twice, as they have requested in first time and passed one year with no action, again we have made it a second time and showed passed on online status , I also sent my police check certificate. I have contacted our Visa Office is in Rome many times, and all what I have is "wait, no further action is required from you for this phase".

i don't know why this is very long time to have approved on security check and when should i except to hear from cic and request passport for my family

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
eng.suzan said:
am Also may 2015 applicants outland i am living in palestine .
the offical Processing time of our file(pnp) is 16 months from the day the CIC receives our papers (25-5-2015), unfortunately, our file’s processing time exceeded the 22 months.

on the 02 December 2014. I have sent all needed and requested documents, unfortunately, no decision was made till now by the CIC.

On the other hand, we have made the medical tests twice, as they have requested in first time and passed one year with no action, again we have made it a second time and showed passed on online status , I also sent my police check certificate. I have contacted our Visa Office is in Rome many times, and all what I have is "wait, no further action is required from you for this phase".

i don't know why this is very long time to have approved on security check and when should i except to hear from cic and request passport for my family
We all stuck in this security check hope this finish soon sister and get rid from this huge stressful.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Sush87 said:
Our timeline looks similar.

Applied on dec 18
Aor mar 9
Medical Nov 18
BG Feb 2

Hope we get Ppr this month
Mine still not needed AOR March 1st! so frustrating that 15 months passed and they have not started the security!

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Alex2028 said:

check you email well

Giddyy

Dec 1, 2016
FBR said:
I called usual CIC call center number (1 888 242 2100) right after I received PPR to ask something else and then just in case also asked about landing and the guy kindly suggested to transfer me to some other unit. There, they asked my profile number, apparently saw that everything was approved (they didn't care and didnt ask if I sent/received back the passports) and sent a message to Etobicoke office with appropriate request. And those guys in Etobicoke emailed me very quickly with the appointment time. So I had my appointment scheduled way before got my passport back. If I hadn't received my passport back by the Etobicoke appointment time, I would have simply called them and rescheduled it (by a few weeks probably).
Thanks buddy. This is very helpful :)