+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Got the same status! yesterday went to not needed and the status was your action is required! I called CIC and they said they requested extension for my medical and today the status changed to medical passed!
Same.
Action required to You passed the medical exam.
Now I feel less hopeless....
Surprised that they can finish extend ME in one day

Last edited:

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I remember some cic agent told me they will extend my ME or send another ME request once ss is done.
Does this mean our security screenings are done together finally??????

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I remember some cic agent told me they will extend my ME or send another ME request once ss is done.
Does this mean our security screenings are done together finally??????
No, this means our ss is still in progree. One day, when we recieve MR together, which means our SS is done, we do MR, we get PPR.

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
i checked my cic account. my medical changed to "you passed the medical exam" too.

I am still hopeful and at least my case was not forgotten.

I feel like i should focus on the holidays and keep our legal status not expired and just move on with our life. Dont let this wait time ruin our days!! Cuz eventually it will come, im sure!

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
i checked my cic account. my medical changed to "you passed the medical exam" too.

I am still hopeful and at least my case was not forgotten.

I feel like i should focus on the holidays and keep our legal status not expired and just move on with our life. Dont let this wait time ruin our days!! Cuz eventually it will come, im sure!
True.... Holiday is coming up finally.