+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
My application is "Final decision - Feb 23 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" but from then till now I don't receive anything. Mine is FSW outlander and I have applied through agent. Please share your experience. Thanks
Check your tracker if your COPR details are showing. You should get RFV email in the next few days hopefully. Congrats

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
I checked my tracker and Gckey today and realized my step son’s surname changed to his previous surname(though he is not an accompanying dependent) please has anyone experienced it before?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
I checked my tracker and Gckey today and realized my step son’s surname changed to his previous surname(though he is not an accompanying dependent) please has anyone experienced it before?
Happened to my last name (went from double name composed of maiden and married to maiden name only). As I am the principal applicant and it did not match my passport anymore I called IRCC. They left a note in my file (I can see that on tracker) but no officer has opened my file since then (only few days ago) so for now my name has not changed back but I will wait to see any update on my file.
I am not sure how much it matter in your case since he is not accompanying dependent but you can always call them.

Tyler Olu

Feb 29, 2024
Congratulations! Hopefully, you will see an update max. by next week.
I also applied under the same program AAIP tech pathway, my background verification is pending since 1 month now. How long does your background stay in progress after eligibility?
Yeah. My background check took just 34days. Additionally document requested within

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
Happened to my last name (went from double name composed of maiden and married to maiden name only). As I am the principal applicant and it did not match my passport anymore I called IRCC. They left a note in my file (I can see that on tracker) but no officer has opened my file since then (only few days ago) so for now my name has not changed back but I will wait to see any update on my file.
I am not sure how much it matter in your case since he is not accompanying dependent but you can always call them.
Wow! I Ll have to raise a Webform .. Thank you