+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

jodhadhruv

Feb 9, 2024
Hello everyone, can someone update me.
I got my AOR 22nov and still no update yet, is this the regular timeline for everyone or should i worried??
Program - Inland express entry

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
What sort of a job are you doing ? And did you submit all your employment letters? (Ex: appointment letters, promotion letters, letter of experience and all your tax return docs, salary slips, and your bank statements have to prove your salary slips as well)
Nursing.

Submitted: Appointment letters, letter of experience, salary slips, and bank statements.

Planning to send contract with role and responsibilities, Tax slip and annual reviews.

Anything else ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah......I was planning on going to Germany but sort of abandoned the idea after my eligibility got completed because the German path is really long and hard. But now I think I need to follow that path again because of f***** IRCC and their uncertain way of working. I would be so devasted if I had an ADR after eligibility showing completed on the tracker. But now I'm prepared for it since I'm seeing other similar cases now.
These are just a few nuances that are still far easier than permanently migrating to any other country as a weak passport holder(I'm a weak passport holder too). I had to leave US and my H1B simply because they won't let H1Bs work on your startups on the side when you are on H1B(your employer owns your work!). Any other immigration pathway will similarly cap you potential for years(if not a decade). The upside is that in just a few months you'll be a PR(or atleast a CoPR holder) and will never have to worry about anything. Just have to wait it out :)

Reactions: LeilaOzawz and Arcu

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I avoided it. Here we have a thing called as "Soutien de famille". I told them this in LOE too. So if you are a son of a deceased father and live with your mother (which was my case) then you can avoid it. And I get your point about everything you are trying to say. But they should keep the eligibility "in progress" instead of "completed". In this way you avoid giving applicants false hope. Sorry but I can't be convinced that sending ADRs related to employment after eligibility passed is an acceptable thing. Don't complete our eligibility until you're fully satisfied!
I understand but it is what it is and we deal with it.
When you have the exemption under family support "Soutien de famille", do they give you an exemption letter? It will be a good thing to have it in hand. I know some people got ADRs also for that (Exemption), some had to answer IRCC twice in regards this.
Check this example:

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
Hello everyone, can someone update me.
I got my AOR 22nov and still no update yet, is this the regular timeline for everyone or should i worried??
Program - Inland express entry
Which program?

I am seeing FSW from Dec10th receiving BIL, I think CEC is slower

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
These are just a few nuances that are still far easier than permanently migrating to any other country as a weak passport holder(I'm a weak passport holder too). I had to leave US and my H1B simply because they won't let H1Bs work on your startups on the side when you are on H1B(your employer owns your work!). Any other immigration pathway will similarly cap you potential for years(if not a decade). The upside is that in just a few months you'll be a PR(or atleast a CoPR holder) and will never have to worry about anything. Just have to wait it out :)
And so am I! I wouldn't move to Canada if I was a German or Swiss citizen. But I still have a right to think and say that eligibility completed should mean something. All I'm saying is that if you completed eligibility of people then they should have a moment to relax, and they shouldn't take that away from applicants! I have a lazy former boss and I now have to remind him again and again to be careful if IRCC makes a verification call or email. I mean I appreciate the opportunity but that also means saying something if I feel certain process is wrong. I wouldn't say anything if our eligibility was still "in progress" on the tracker. These IT systems mean a lot to applicants.

Reactions: santosh.dh

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Yes for Job and just for current job.
I'm sorry you're going through this. Hopefully everything will turn out well for you. It is unfair and unjust but that's the way IRCC rolls sometimes. Some people will try to defend their every action. We can still be good immigrants while pointing out unfairness of propogating anxiety in applicants. Eligibility completed should mean a chapter is closed. This isn't the case with IRCC and it sucks.

Reactions: ersandee

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
And so am I! I wouldn't move to Canada if I was a German or Swiss citizen. But I still have a right to think and say that eligibility completed should mean something. All I'm saying is that if you completed eligibility of people then they should have a moment to relax, and they shouldn't take that away from applicants! I have a lazy former boss and I now have to remind him again and again to be careful if IRCC makes a verification call or email. I mean I appreciate the opportunity but that also means saying something if I feel certain process is wrong. I wouldn't say anything if our eligibility was still "in progress" on the tracker. These IT systems mean a lot to applicants.
haha, not saying you don't have a right to complain. My emphasis is on how temporary this situation is for you and that this will be over very very soon. Soon you are going to be one of us, and this is just another temporary setback at best for you(if it is)!

Reactions: hawkswalks

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
haha, not saying you don't have a right to complain. My emphasis is on how temporary this situation is for you and that this will be over very very soon. Soon you are going to be one of us, and this is just another temporary setback at best for you(if it is)!
Exactly, and god knows how great are the chalenges once you are in Canada: Finding work, home, build your career, family etc etc... This is nothing compared to what's waiting for us as new immigrants

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
He does have a point though. Eligibility should remain in progress until all the documents are verified and crosschecked. This would give us applicants a sense where our application is going.

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Everything on my tracker moved to completed today but my dependents still show not started for eligibility. Should be worried?
Same thing happend to me.
Eligibility just updated to 'in progress' (Feb 09). My dependent's eligibility is still 'not started'

I have a question about military records. So I'm wondering if we're gonna have any issues with that. My husband which is the dependent didn't do the military service (we're from Algeria and It's mendatory here) but he still didn't receive any invitation from military services to do it. So my question is, is it possible to receive an ADR in this case, and how should we answer it, what can we prepare as documents ?

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
@algerianboy for example I see you are from Algeria, I see many Algerian people getting ADRs for the military duty (service militaire). You should be prepared for that and have your documents ready for that stuff.
Do you have any information about the documents that we should prepare please ?

(My husband which is the dependent didn't do the military service (we're from Algeria and It's mendatory here) but he still didn't receive any invitation from military services to do it.)