+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So 3 people here so far who have been asked to pay bio fees. It really helps when people update.

I’m Nov 10 AOR, paid bio fees after submission. Waiting for BIL
I just received the same notification minutes ago even though I paid bio fees after application and they confirmed the receipt was added to my application. It appears it’s a generic email they are sending everyone. I will upload the receipt as instructed and wait for BIL.

Reactions: charliewan

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I just received the same notification minutes ago even though I did bio and they confirmed the receipt was added to my application. It appears it’s a generic email they are sending everyone. Good news nonetheless!
Yes good news nonetheless!
AOR date? CEC or PNP? Please

sb2220

May 6, 2022
I received the request to pay my Biometric fee as well. I don't understand though, being an Inland applicant, I gave my biometrics last year. It is valid for 10 years. Why are we asked to pay for it again?

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I received the request to pay my Biometric fee as well. I don't understand though, being an Inland applicant, I gave my biometrics last year. It is valid for 10 years. Why are we asked to pay for it again?
This is different from your temporary visa biometric. It’s not fair but you have no more option. Everyone should do the biometric and pay the fee as well before doing that.

Supratim123

Jun 4, 2023
You can pay here
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10097

Then upload here
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

You will still need to wait for the biometrics letter to get them done but it might save a few days to pay upfront (although looks like in most cases after they ask you to pay they issue the letter in 24 hours or less)
Hello Friend, I received bio fee letter today and asked to upload receipt via web form. I have already noted the link you provided (even IRCC provided same link) but could you please help me on the below queries so I can pay tomorrow. Many Thanks in Advance.

Bio Fee related:

1) In my application I have me, my wife and 4 years old kid. It didn't ask to pay any biometric fee while submitting application. so I should select family option 170$ right? Also biometric not needed for kid right?
2) I need to register and create account to pay the fee?

Web form related:

1) UCI number: I should enter the original UCI which is there in WP or any previous IRCC application?
2) What application did you submit? I am express entry PNP CEC inland. I can select Express Entry right as bio fee letter says express entry applicant
3) Is your application being processed by Outside Canada office? - Should be NO? ( I am inland)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello Friend, I received bio fee letter today and asked to upload receipt via web form. I have already noted the link you provided (even IRCC provided same link) but could you please help me on the below queries so I can pay tomorrow. Many Thanks in Advance.

Bio Fee related:

1) In my application I have me, my wife and 4 years old kid. It didn't ask to pay any biometric fee while submitting application. so I should select family option 170$ right? Also biometric not needed for kid right?
2) I need to register and create account to pay the fee?

Web form related:

1) UCI number: I should enter the original UCI which is there in WP or any previous IRCC application?
2) What application did you submit? I am express entry PNP CEC inland. I can select Express Entry right as bio fee letter says express entry applicant
3) Is your application being processed by Outside Canada office? - Should be NO? ( I am inland)
1. Yes, 2 or more people ($170). Your child is exempted (14-79 age range)
2. Yes

Webform
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Correct, choose NO