<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Inland CEC
ITA Oct 10
AOR Nov 16
Medical added from old application , not updated
Biometric already given during study ,haven't received BIL
Didn't have biometric payment with application fee.

Did anyone paid the bio fees upfront and updated via webform?
Hello,

Yes I did, in hopes it will speed the process.

popforg

Sep 25, 2023
Inland CEC
ITA Oct 10
AOR Nov 16

I have the same situation.
However, IRCC stated that biometrics I provided for temporary application was invalid for permeant application.
Therefore, I submitted bio fee via webform based on the instruction from IRCC email: Biometrics Fees for Express Entry applicants.
Three business days later, I got auto reply from IRCC to confirm the receipt has been received.

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Inland CEC
ITA Oct 10
AOR Nov 16

I paid my bio fees whilst submitting my application.

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023
Posting my timeline:

Alberta EE - PNP | Outland
ITA: 20 September, 2023
PR Submission/AOR: 2 Nov, 2023

NB: I included my upfront medicals and police certificates from my country of nationality and residence

Reactions: ersandee

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Anyone with Nov AOR, FSW-O (Non PNP) got BIL/Medical Approved status? As I gather most of such people of Oct AOR are yet to receive any update.

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Hey.
I have submitted my EE profile and waiting for my ITA, I want to confirm that should I apply through province (Alberta or Siskachiwen) or just wait for the ITA first?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hey.
I have submitted my EE profile and waiting for my ITA, I want to confirm that should I apply through province (Alberta or Siskachiwen) or just wait for the ITA first?
What is your score? If you you want PNP, you need research the criteria for each province.
Also depending on your profile (have sibling, eligible occupation or employment) Alberta can send you notification of interest from the EE pool if you select it in your profile.
Read more https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-advantage-immigration-program

For SINP, you need to apply through the province.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

I suggest you research each program and then ask specific question. Also follow discussions on these programs on this thread.

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Anyone with Nov AOR, FSW-O (Non PNP) got BIL/Medical Approved status? As I gather most of such people of Oct AOR are yet to receive any update.
As of now, I have yet to see FSW-O without PNP profiles get a BIL/MEP across the forum starting from October AOR. Guess it's gonna be quite a wait for us

Reactions: hr2094

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Question..I did my security screening in Canada last year upon my study permit renewal and it took long time at that time. Would it help now in my pr application or they will do new one again? I have been in Canada for one year and half so far

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Question..I did my security screening in Canada last year upon my study permit renewal and it took long time at that time. Would it help now in my pr application or they will do new one again? I have been in Canada for one year and half so far
It will be done again