+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Don H

Jun 18, 2016
Quick question: how do I know if oath is online or in person? Is it after receiving the letter or is it stated on the profile message?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
In the link you shared one link goes to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/valid.html#e-certificate-access

It has a section "If you have any issues with your e-certificate" drop an email to IRCC.ECertificatePilot-PiloteCertificatE.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Try that, should help to sort out the issue you have.

Reactions: Eve2019

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
Hi Admin , Please update my status as of today - June13, 2023 :

Language - Completed
Prohibitions - Completed
Background - Completed
Physical presence - Completed

Waiting for Oath ceremony email! Shows Decision Made on ECAS!

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
In the link you shared one link goes to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/valid.html#e-certificate-access

It has a section "If you have any issues with your e-certificate" drop an email to IRCC.ECertificatePilot-PiloteCertificatE.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Try that, should help to sort out the issue you have.
I received an email for interview and verification of documents. Two pieces of id etc . Is this the oath ceremony or ?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
It happens all the time or am I the chosen one lol ?
Which office sent you the interview request?

Before COVID, everyone was required to attend an interview. Now, it's being sent to a select few people. If it is SCR in person interview, they have a pilot programme to have oath right after interview for select people

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Which office sent you the interview request?

Before COVID, everyone was required to attend an interview. Now, it's being sent to a select few people. If it is SCR in person interview, they have a pilot programme to have oath right after interview for select people
It says.... Invitation to an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity documents.
I am not sure which office though,it does not mention that. May be as you said they might have oath right after that. What is SCR?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It says.... Invitation to an interview with a citizenship official and verification of identity documents.
I am not sure which office though,it does not mention that. May be as you said they might have oath right after that. What is SCR?
SCR - Scarborough office

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
Question i have is, how do we all attend oath ceremony from single device? i know, someone suggested that we can do by joining time, providing each of our seat number separated by comma. does that work? Anyone have previous experience doing that? Any other suggestion?

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Finally!

Oath email came in today (not yet in tracker but i received email today) for all 4 applicants as a family

Oath email : June 14, 2023
Oath Ceremony date : June 23, 2023
did it not reflected in tracker yet?

I got a verbal ceremony date from the office and client center but dont have the email yet