+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

asingh88

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Just make sure she is not your representative anymore going forward, and yes, please definitely report her to IRCC. Hopefully she is registered with IRCC. Give them all emails and text messages that you had exchanged with her. But of course, once you are done with the medical! :) Good luck
It takes 5-10 business days to process the request. Yes, will report after the medical :)

Reactions: schweisy

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Tha
Hi all,

I finally managed to get Medical Letter from my representative after a week of struggle.

After I received my acknowledgement on January 25, 2019. I asked my representative to link the application to which she replied that she cannot until she is asked to do so by IRCC.

She was sent Sponsor Approval on February 13, 2019 and Medical Request on February 19, 2019 by IRCC (as per her she never received any email). Upon following with her on February 20, 2019 she told me there is some maintenance going on and that she is not able to access her account for 3 business days.

After 3 business days, she told me there is some technical issue and she is not able to access her account (again asking me to wait). This Monday (February 25, 2019) I called IRCC and requested them to resend the email (I was told they can only re-send email to my representative's email address). Following up with my representative, she told me that she again did not receive any email.

I then submitted a request last night to remove her as my representative. Today morning she messaged me saying she will email me the medical letter in two hours. Then, she found out that I have put in a request to remove her, she got mad and messaged me "I'm out if it, you are responsible for your own application now".

She had the medical letter with her and with some convincing over the phone, she sent me the medical letter via email. However, she changed her statement again saying it was not her account that was not working, it was my application account that was blocked and that I did something and got it blocked. In short she did not want to admit her fault and put it all on me.

I'm happy that I removed her and I have the medical paper now. I still have enough time to get medical test done. I would try to report this to IRCC and get her license or account cancelled.
That's bad. Were you oweing her money or something. I don't see why she will want to withhold your details like that

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys

They sent us a request to pay biometric fee on 21 Feb,
We paid it and send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform on 21 feb,
Do you know how long it takes to ask us about biometric?
Hi!
In 5-10 business days they will add your receipt to your file. (in my case it was 6 business days)
Request for biometrics depend on officer's actions and where is you file is.
My timeline you can see in the signature.

usman214

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Guys,
Spouse sponsorship from Pakistan.
Does anyone have idea in case of pregnancy is it safe to go for x-ray or just submit the medical without x-rays. after birth do the pending medical. please advise. and how to add baby after birth on file?
Appreciate the Positive response.
Thanks

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi Guys,
Does anyone have idea in case of pregnancy is it safe to go for x-ray or just submit the medical without x-rays. after birth do the pending medical. please advise. and how to add baby after birth on file?
Thanks
You can defer certain parts of the exam:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=987&top=4

And for adding the baby:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

How far along is your partner?

Melika69

Feb 16, 2019
Hi!
In 5-10 business days they will add your receipt to your file. (in my case it was 6 business days)
Request for biometrics depend on officer's actions and where is you file is.
My timeline you can see in the signature.
Thanks
When we sent the payment receipt via webform, we received confirmation email after 24 hour and they said:
‘’We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration’’

But since 20 feb nothing happen!

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thanks for quick response my partner in 7 month of pregnance
Firstly, congratulations. Secondly, follow that second link when the little one is born and you’ll receive instructions of how to include your child.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thanks
When we sent the payment receipt via webform, we received confirmation email after 24 hour and they said:
‘’We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration’’

But since 20 feb nothing happen!
You’ll definitely receive the request shortly from
what I’ve seen from other members of this forum.

jkcivil26

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
File Transfer...
04-01-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Hi Guys,
Thanks
Hi ,

Have you received your medical request? In my case, I have mentioned that, the PA is pregnant and the expected due date, when I filed the application. I filed my application on Nov 1st 2018. Although the processing went really fast and I got the sponsorship approval in December and the file was moved to the visa office in New Delhi, we have not yet received the medical request, I guess the CIC will send the medical request only post the expected due date, because usually the request is send soon after getting the sponsorship approval.

But I have seen other members post that they do the medicals without the X-ray and do it post birth.

Since I have had a similar situation a few months back , I have started a new thread separately for this , and a few members have shared some really useful info , might be useful for you as well. Sharing the link below,

***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP 2018*** SPONSORING PREGNANT SPOUSE

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-add-a-new-born-to-spousal-sponsorship-application-for-permanent-residency.534211/

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
I gave my biometrics on 12th February. But still gckey show need a finger print. My file transfer to SVO from Missassague. I sent IRCC webform Singapore visa office. But it will take 28th business days to response. Anyway one same situation? My Medical done 5th February.

sushant.gautam

Feb 26, 2019
Hey Guys,
One Quick question?
I received my AOR on Jan 22 2019, i have not received medical neither SA until now, it has been over a month and four days,
Do you guys think i should make a case specific enquiry for this?

Thanks.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Hello
Got medical request yesterday..my timeline:
Application received-20 Nov 2018
Aor1-29jan
Rprf-11feb
Medical-25feb..
Just wondering when should we expect sponser approval email?
Regards and thanks

tp1

Jan 23, 2019
does anyone know how long it takes for the background check once the file has been sent to london office?
uptil now our medical is passed..biometrics completed.

we sent in our application in august of 2018 and currently stuck on background check.

Also, by now the police certificate has expired so will they request for another one?

thx