24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Reactions: jbj274

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
What's this about. Received this today??
I was just clarifying something. There was a glitch in CIC's system as it didn't provide a placeholder for a doc they had requested so I submitted it via a CSE. They put a placeholder later but I missed a deadline via the system. Long story short, the mess was cleared up after persistent follow-up, hence the update.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I don't think you can apply by yourself without having a letter requesting the same .
The website suggests that you have a letter from the requesting source . Plus going by various sources it takes between 3-5 business days to get the RCMP check done which I don't think is a big delay. Why bother getting it if you don't need it?

Requirements as per the website

"Applicants must bring two pieces of valid, current government-issued identification, and one must be a photo ID. It is recommended that applicants bring with them a letter or file number from the requesting source, if applicable. All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, including the address for third party results and CIC file number. Please ensure this letter is available during the fingerprinting application session

Thanks a lot.
I'll wait and see if they'll send a request.

It's been a month since they started processing BG. Not sure how much longer can it take.

Reactions: espresso

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
MEP is around the corner. The change in the UCI number to just numeric digits means that your profile has been looked into.
That's great. I was expecting something similar with IP1 BG Status.
I would also like to ask that is there any way to add the same case to mutiple trackers, or do we need to create multiple cases and add update info in each?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
That's great. I was expecting something similar with IP1 BG Status.
I would also like to ask that is there any way to add the same case to mutiple trackers, or do we need to create multiple cases and add update info in each?
If I am not wrong, I think you're talking about myimmitracker, right?
I would suggest you add your case to the Consolidated e-APR tracker for which the link is https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
If I am not wrong, I think you're talking about myimmitracker, right?
I would suggest you add your case to the Consolidated e-APR tracker for which the link is https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
That's correct.. I have already added to Nov AOR Tracker. That's why I was wondering that is there a faster way to add to other trackers apart from copy paste, but can't find anything online.

Edit: Earlier, I missed the fact the I only need to add to consolidated tracker and all subtrackers will pick my case automatically. No need for any copy paste.. Thanks for your help :)

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
MEP is around the corner. The change in the UCI number to just numeric digits means that your profile has been looked into.
I am new in this forum... AOR 24th November..
In my application from first day UCI numer CAN followed by numeric number...

Is it change when my application process