+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
RPRF request is another useless indicator. Some have gotten it early on and spent months waiting and some have gotten it later on and got PPR within weeks and some have gotten it in the middle. IRCC seems to change when they send the RPRF request randomly or maybe it differs from VO to VO.

I don't understand why people don't pay it upfront... even the IRCC website recommends paying it upfront to ensure faster processing.
I am not sure about it uselessness. I look at it as a sigh that an application process moves forward. Maybe it doesn’t show anything and mean anything but still it is better than nothing.

About paying for RPRF upfront. Personally, I didn’t pay for it upfront because I am sure whether my application will be approved. You know, NOC, experience and other things might affect my application. And because of that I don’t want to risk money.

Reactions: PooyaZii

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
AOR - Nov 4

Medicals passed a month later, after that I got 2 updated application messages in MyCIC but nothing changed.

My background check has been processing since MEP.

Also applied for the BOWP on Nov 5 and no answer on that either.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Probably it is better to wait till holiday season is over
Its always good to pay RRPF upfront instead of being asked later. That way the application is processed faster
Every time an additional document request is made from IRCC, they put it on hold and check it after specific number of days which usually delays the application.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
What does CEC means?Can immitracker also update us similar to the IRCC site?
Cec is the name of the immigration stream - Canadian Experienced Class. If you don't know what it is, then most likely you're not CEC.

As to the Immitracker, it doesn't update your status or whatsoever. It's a sort of a platform, where people submit their cases and monitor other people's statuses. I suggest you submit your case as well, so there's a larger reference base for people, who monitor and analyze Immitracker.

Reactions: PooyaZii

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Its always good to pay RRPF upfront instead of being asked later. That way the application is processed faster
Every time an additional document request is made from IRCC, they put it on hold and check it after specific number of days which usually delays the application.
Wow!! So I will pay RPRF soon :) Thanks :)

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I am not sure about it uselessness. I look at it as a sigh that an application process moves forward. Maybe it doesn’t show anything and mean anything but still it is better than nothing.

About paying for RPRF upfront. Personally, I didn’t pay for it upfront because I am sure whether my application will be approved. You know, NOC, experience and other things might affect my application. And because of that I don’t want to risk money.
You never risk money....CIC refunds it all if application is rejected....

espresso

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,
I see some ppl talking about RCMP request. Is this always a case with inland applicants? I had no idea, thinking that CIC would do that on it's own...
My AOR is Nov 3, MEP Dec 1st.
Since MEP my BG is showing- we are processing your BG....
Should I expect RCMP request? Can I just order it and upload before they ask for it, to speed things up?

Any help greatly appreciated!

I don't think you can apply by yourself without having a letter requesting the same .
The website suggests that you have a letter from the requesting source . Plus going by various sources it takes between 3-5 business days to get the RCMP check done which I don't think is a big delay. Why bother getting it if you don't need it?

Requirements as per the website

"Applicants must bring two pieces of valid, current government-issued identification, and one must be a photo ID. It is recommended that applicants bring with them a letter or file number from the requesting source, if applicable. All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, including the address for third party results and CIC file number. Please ensure this letter is available during the fingerprinting application session

Reactions: kattarrina

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

RPRF fee is always refunded in case your application is rejected (unless the reason is misrepresentation).

navneetrai

Jun 4, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
My AOR is Nov 20. My BG Status has changed to IP1 yesterday, but I have still not received MEP