+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys i did my interview last two weeks ago and the offcer said all good and i signed form and yesterday i call cic and he said you passed the interview and if we need some documents we contact you when i asked MP she gives me other answer she say

I have followed up with Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada. They have indicated that everything has passed on your application except security verifications. Once they have completed all verifications they will move forward on issuing the ceremony.what is mean please and when i check online still in prosses any idea please

Jul 25, 2018
After 6 months and 23 days in IP . . . received TEST INVITE (email) today for spouse and self (Brampton applicants) - test at Mississauga centre on September 15th.

Wondering if any kind of checks (background/criminal/security etc.) are still pending or will receive Oath invite as next steps after the Test. After we write the Test on Sept. 15th, there will be two months remaining for 12 months period. Never received Finger Print request or any other requirements!

Timeline on ECAS:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 7, 2018.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
After 6 months and 23 days in IP . . . received TEST INVITE (email) today for spouse and self (Brampton applicants) - test at Mississauga centre on September 15th.

Wondering if any kind of checks (background/criminal/security etc.) are still pending or will receive Oath invite as next steps after the Test. After we write the Test on Sept. 15th, there will be two months remaining for 12 months period. Never received Finger Print request or any other requirements!

Timeline on ECAS:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 19, 2018.
congrats, updated
can you share your

App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018

Timeline on ECAS:
Don't worry just waiting until you did test and interview the offcer tell you after one week call cic to make sure

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........

Timeline on ECAS:
Congrats. No one here can tell for sure that what kind of checks are still pending. So I would suggest you focus on preparation of Test and let IRCC do there job. For Mississauga applicants, they usually say 4-8 weeks. I was told to wait 4-8 weeks then got DM next day and then oath invite on 5 calendar day. Good Luck.

Reactions: qorax
Jul 25, 2018
Congrats. No one here can tell for sure that what kind of checks are still pending. So I would suggest you focus on preparation of Test and let IRCC do there job. For Mississauga applicants, they usually say 4-8 weeks. I was told to wait 4-8 weeks then got DM next day and then oath invite on 5 calendar day. Good Luck.
That's vey helpful!!! Thanks

Atelman

Nov 16, 2012
Hello Everyone, I am a November 2017 applicant and my file was in Mississauga. However, on August 27th I was scheduled for the test on September 13th in Scarborough. IP since January 2. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks and good luck :)

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am a November 2017 applicant and my file was in Mississauga. However, on August 27th I was scheduled for the test on September 13th in Scarborough. IP since January 2. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks and good luck :)
done, congrats

Reactions: Atelman

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. I am a Mississauga applicant and on August 10th received a test invite (for me and my wife) at Scarborough for August 30th (Today).

We completed both (test and interview) within 30 minutes...Test and Interview both were a breeze, Anybody who is about to write their test, just read the book twice and take as many practice tests as possible.

We were told to expect an Oath invite before the end of this year. Could the spreadsheet please be updated?

Good luck to everyone here!

Reactions: Goku

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi all. I am a Mississauga applicant and on August 10th received a test invite (for me and my wife) at Scarborough for August 30th (Today).

We completed both (test and interview) within 30 minutes...Test and Interview both were a breeze, Anybody who is about to write their test, just read the book twice and take as many practice tests as possible.

We were told to expect an Oath invite before the end of this year. Could the spreadsheet please be updated?

Good luck to everyone here!
Congrats. Updated.

Reactions: wolfpack27616

ganesh123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JUN-2012
AOR Received.
15-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
Med's Request
14-FEB-2013
Med's Done....
25-FEB-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-APR-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-MAY-2013
LANDED..........
11-MAY-2013
Hello Everyone..

After a long wait, I finished my Oath in Mississauga office..

Finally become Canadian Citizen.. took 8+ years to this entire journey... started with Work Permit, PR and then interruption because of the policy change, and again reverted back to 3/5 rule by the time when we actually got eligibility to apply, took 9 months after applying and took 4 months of DOM...

Hi,

Please update my details on the sheet:

Test Invite: 5-April-2018
Test Date: 24-April-2018

Passed the test and completed the interview. Awaiting for the status to change to Decision Made or Oath Ceremony whichever is the order first..