+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

trunalgupte

Sep 10, 2011
I'm scheduled to work on my test date. And they've given me option to reschedule it. After waiting 10 months, I'm not going to wait another 2-4 months (as they suggest/advise).

I'm gonna drive to Saskatoon...!!!

trunalgupte

Sep 10, 2011
Good luck to whoever is waiting for Test invite, Oath invite and everything...!!!

May all those have applied and deserve get it soon...

Kalcio10

May 15, 2018
Hi admin, please update my file, i’m from Brampton but I did my citizenship test in scarborough yesterday, I passed with 17/20. Now just waiting for my decision made and oath invitation...
Good luck to everyone and God bless you all

Reactions: qorax

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hello Rajmalhothra,

I'm a November applicant, I received test invite on August 20, 2018 to appear on September 5, 2018. But I have requested to reschedule my test. My name is on line 347 in the spreadsheet. Im not sure how you would record it in the spreadsheet.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi admin, please update my file, i’m from Brampton but I did my citizenship test in scarborough yesterday, I passed with 17/20. Now just waiting for my decision made and oath invitation...
Good luck to everyone and God bless you all
Thank you and congratulations for almost getting there.

cyeg

Mar 7, 2018
hi guys could you update my info ,,,Decision made ,August 29, also correct Test Interview date: it was May 07
thank you very much

maverickdexter

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Does someone have good experience with online preparation tools for the test? If yes, please share those
Hi Zacks! Sorry dont have online urls for the test, but was curious as to your timeline...did you get a test invite ? Can you share your timeline?
Thanks

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Did my test today 19/20 and the interviewer was very nice.
She didn't asked for COPR but did asked to see my degree as English Proficiency Proof. I did not have it with me and she just wrote on the form that " Did not have original copy of degree. No concern good communication"

My ECAS tho still stuck in Process and dated March 15 where they asked for my FP.. this is weird

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Did my test today. got 20/20. Test was super easy and had the best interview with very nice officer. He did not have my updated days calculator sheet that I sent after I realized my mistake. I let him know and he took my new copy and was fine about it as I had 1214 days.

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Did my test today 19/20 and the interviewer was very nice.
She didn't asked for COPR but did asked to see my degree as English Proficiency Proof. I did not have it with me and she just wrote on the form that " Did not have original copy of degree. No concern good communication"

My ECAS tho still stuck in Process and dated March 15 where they asked for my FP.. this is weird
Congratulations! where did you do your test?
mine was in Parksville