+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

leo1971

Apr 9, 2018
Hey, my application was IP since January 9,

Today it updated as:

"We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

I have not received the letter in hard form (though too early) or thru email, though my official correspondence with them was thru email.

I am wondering what they may be asking now after five months? Any idea?

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012

Today it updated as:

"We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

I have not received the letter in hard form (though too early) or thru email, though my official correspondence with them was thru email.

Fingerprint request most likely.

Angel38d

Jun 6, 2018
Category........
CEC
That's weird. Would you mind sharing some more details? Did the RQ come after your test and interview? Did they asked medical questionnaire in your RQ? Can't find you on the sheet to know your timeline and the way you wrote the post is bit confusing. Thanks.
Thank you for your reply, actually, I'm not on the sheet yet, hope someone will add me there! I received the RQ before test/ interview and they asked for provincial personal health claims summery ! not the medical questionnaire.

App. Mailed: November 10, 2017
App. Delivered: November 14, 2017
Application Received (AOR ) January 23 2018
In Process: January 23, 2018
RQ request April 18

Last edited:

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Thank you for your reply, actually, I'm not on the sheet yet, hope someone will add me there! I received the RQ before test/ interview and they asked for provincial personal health claims summery ! not the medical questionnaire.

RQ request April 18
added you to the sheet, good luck

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017

RQ request April 18
That's weird! I thought that there could be large absences to home country for some medical treatments as many people do that to avoid huge waiting times in Canada and that might have generated a RQ as they might think that you will eventually settle abroad. Could you please elaborate on the provincial claims summary? And why that?

If you have submitted the response to RQ, then the officer will look into it and if satisfied, then proceed to next steps. If not, then the file goes to Citizenship judge. Nonetheless, it should cause 4-6 weeks delay at this stage depending on the workload of the office.

Btw, I was reading an article where CIC is implementing revised medical burden numbers to people that were previously denied PRship citing burden on healthcare, who will now become eligible. So how can they ask for this from a person so already is a PR? Strange, could you please elaborate more on it. It will surely help people who aim to sponsor parents in future PR and subsequent citizenship.

Many thanks.

Goodluck abi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
U feo

Today it updated as:

m Mississauga? Cos I get same msg last two weeks

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Received test invite today. Test date July 10.

shafu

Nov 22, 2013
Got letter in the mail box today dated May 31st for providing finger prints.

How many days does it take CIC to receive the reports from RCMP? What to expect next??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Timelines:
App Posted: Nov 17th 2017
App Received: Nov 26th 2017
App processing started: Jan 26th 2018
Finger Prints requested: May 31st 2018

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015

Today it updated as:

That sucks - five months for a FP request.

I won't be surprised if I receive one as well as others.