+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

YYZ2017

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hi, My application details were as the following :

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 29, 2018.
On April 18th I received the RQ request from Vancouver immigration office, has anyone run into a similar situation ? should I expect a delay in my application? How long?

I replied to all requirement by May 15th except the medical history which should take around 6 - 8 weeks to be ready!

Thanks
That's weird. Would you mind sharing some more details? Did the RQ come after your test and interview? Did they asked medical questionnaire in your RQ? Can't find you on the sheet to know your timeline and the way you wrote the post is bit confusing. Thanks.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hello everyone. Just checked ECAS and my status has changed to "Decision Made". I took the test on Tuesday June 5th - Calgary Office.

ivid

Nov 29, 2017
That can be true. I only received mail for test invite and it was Mississauga. I just passed the test this Morning.
Wow.. congrats!! did you receive the letter a week later? would you mind sharing your test experience?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
can you please tell me what date were you in Process from? and which center did you apply to? thanks! and all the best!
Feb 05 in process. Feb 22 - FP request. Jun 6- test invite. Ottawa applicant.

Did you get FP or something?

CityZen11

May 7, 2018
Feb 05 in process. Feb 22 - FP request. Jun 6- test invite. Ottawa applicant.

Did you get FP or something?

I have been in In Process since Feb 18, 2018. And yes I am in ottawa as well, I was only wondering the average time it takes for applicants here in Ottawa who have been in process since Feb to get the test invite. Thanks a bunch for your reply