+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone else applied in november and has had a test completed/scheduled or recieved oath?

cecapplied

PurpleLilly

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks a bunch for the feedback! And on the note regarding the mail/email test invite. Very helpful :)

cecapplied said:
yes, i had an interview after the test. the interview was simple, all i was asked was what i did

the officer checked all the 3 ids (health+pr+dl) and asked for passports

matched the entry exit records on pp with the residenc calculatror printout

Deepak K

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Finally after the wait for 2.5 months got the test Invite , scheduled for 1 April , local office Vancouver

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak K said:
Finally after the wait for 2.5 months got the test Invite , scheduled for 1 April , local office Vancouver
What's your timeline, Deepak? my file was transferred ~10 days ago.

JM-Nov

Mar 11, 2015
mediGOL said:
Anybody from November Guys have idea about the Mississauga office? Are they fast?
I sent my application on Nov 21 and my file was transferred to Mississauga on Mar 3rd. So far haven't heard anything re the test letter/email/eCAS. When was your file transferred there?

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Mine was March 4 transferred . And no news as well. I am interested to know how quick are they? like Scarborough!

JM-Nov said:
I sent my application on Nov 21 and my file was transferred to Mississauga on Mar 3rd. So far haven't heard anything re the test letter/email/eCAS. When was your file transferred there?

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
You are so lucky, it is fastest process that I have seen, I believe nobody in November got the test letter except you, I think you are at scarborough
cecapplied said:
you dont recieve any email. the update on ecas is also couple of days after you recieve the physical letter.

i recieved the letter on monday, my ecas was updated on wednesday .. i had my test scheduled for friday

make sure you regularly check both ecas and mail box

if you notice my times above, they are really tight and close

cecapplied

cec2011

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2011
AOR Received.
February 2, 2012
Med's Request
February 7, 2012
Med's Done....
March 1, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April 26, 2012
LANDED..........
May 5, 2012
Has anyone had their ECAS updated to show they're to report for the test and then not receive the letter? I have yet to receive a letter from Scarborough Operations Office, even though they said it was sent on March 10th. I live on the east end of Toronto so I should have it by now. My address is 100% correct on ECAS as well so they could not have sent it to the wrong one. I'll call tomorrow if I don't get it but it's so strange.

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Me too Nov 2014 applicant, Applied as a family package
Here is my status

Application for Canadian citizenship received on November 6, 2014.

Started processing your application on January 26, 2015.

Our file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on February 5, 2015.

Got the test invite on March 10 2015, to appear on March 25 by Canada post.

Only problem is , I didn't get the test invite for my wife. I don't think this is usual since we applied as a family package, i heard that we need to get the invite together.

Even earlier(January 26, 2015) also i got the status update email to me only not to her. But the CAS was updated for all of us.
But this time CAS update(test invite) is only for me.

Do any body have the same/similar issue?
Can i still take my wife for the test on the same day as mine?
Seniors please advice me on this.