+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2012 Applications

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
waitinginvaincec said:
yes she typed everything. thats how she does it.she just highlights the part where you sign. and the signature page is the only one you see. i guess i should have asked her if i can at least have a glance hey? oh well, that was the stupidiest thing i did. sorry for the word.

i am actually just thinking of waiting for the refusal then reapply. what do you think? but i will never go through her anymore.
no she didnt do the letter, what i meant with type is she was the one who typed and filled out imm 0008

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
no she didnt do the letter, what i meant with type is she was the one who typed and filled out imm 0008
U did realized people asked u some queries to suggest

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
thanks for the heads up galadaki :p
without enough info no one can help you waitinginvaincec
please answer my questions and i will suggest from there

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
waitinginvaincec,
can you please share your timeline plese?
im sorry im still looking through my gcms as i was trying to answer your question.

it says under review

time line

november 29, 2012-- submitted application
jan. 21, 2013 = aor

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
im sorry im still looking through my gcms as i was trying to answer your question.

it says under review

time line

november 29, 2012-- submitted application
jan. 21, 2013 = aor
Send updated letter ASAP
You have 50 percent chance and under review file is ok not t wory

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
gladaki said:
Send updated letter ASAP
You have 50 percent chance and under review file is ok not t wory
ok. it also says there that i have insufficient proofs too, what else can i send aside from paystubs and my 2012 noa?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
no worries waitinginvaincec,
your GCMS looks all good beside the job duties listed in your reference letter so i think the fact that ur duties were drawn directly from HRSDC website is not a big deal here but the one dutie mentioned that u are a front liner here causes a confusion for the visa officer because its an unskilled dutie.
so the best way to address this issue is to get a new reference letter from your employer with your duties reworded differently and the front liner dutie removed,scan it and email it to CPP-O as soon as possible,include a good explanation letter to your email and im sure CIC will consider your updated letter and your next step will be medical request.
by the way when you applied were you on open or closed work permit,if closed whats your job title?
good luck man.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
no worries waitinginvaincec,
your GCMS looks all good beside the job duties listed in your reference letter so i think the fact that ur duties were drawn directly from HRSDC website is not a big deal here but the one dutie mentioned that u are a front liner here causes a confusion for the visa officer because its an unskilled dutie.
so the best way to address this issue is to get a new reference letter from your employer with your duties reworded differently and the front liner dutie removed,scan it and email it to CPP-O as soon as possible,include a good explanation letter to your email and im sure CIC will consider your updated letter and your next step will be medical request.
by the way when you applied were you on open or closed work permit,if closed whats your job title?
good luck man.
thanks, i was losing hope, and was just gonna wait for the rejection. but i think, this is worth a try. i have always been on closed work permit. oh, and on the gcms note, its said review required not under review. does that make a difference?

thanks u guys.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
waitinginvaincec,

insufficient proofs for what?
did you submit all your T4's-NOA-reference letters?
i will suggest you submit copies of:few pay stubs,job offer letters,recommendation letters if you have any,work permits,ROE if you have left your employer.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
its food service supervisor,

on the last part of the note, it said supporting docs are insufficient to demonstrate 2 years of exp under my NOC. and I didnt include pay stubs before as well as my 2012 noc.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
you are welcome waitinginvaincec,
review required means you still have a 50/50 chance since your application is with a visa officer i will totally recommend sending an updated letter ASAP.
one more question,since you always were on a closed work permit,does it say food counter attendant or food service supervisor?

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
i started out as a food counter attendant in 2008 but i got promoted in 2010 and eversince my work permit says food service supervisor, and i am indeed a supervisor. its just that in a fast food setting, you are always expected to do a lot of stuff even if you are a supervisor. yeah, i admit, that part right there needs rewording. ;D

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
it says supporting documents appear to be unsufficient to demonstrate 2 years under NOC because your reference letter include one dutie for food counter attendant.
just do as me and GALADAKI suggest and you will be fine,you still stand a good chance.also send a scanned copies of your 2012 T4 and NOA if you haven't yet,those are important documents.
finally i wish the best and if you have any more questions i will be happy to help :p

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
it says supporting documents appear to be unsufficient to demonstrate 2 years under NOC because your reference letter include one dutie for food counter attendant.
just do as me and GALADAKI suggest and you will be fine,you still stand a good chance.also send a scanned copies of your 2012 T4 and NOA if you haven't yet,those are important documents.
finally i wish the best and if you have any more questions i will be happy to help :p

thanks to you and gladaki. i never thought someone would reply. keeping my fingers crossed.