+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia under Community Identified Stream

kcbombay

Jan 1, 2011
Hello SenoritaBella,
Thank you for your very helpful responses.

Please i need an understanding of what the Scheme means by ''The Community Identified candidate cannot be eligible for any other NSNP streams in order to apply to this category''. I am a professional accountant and can actually qualiify for skilled worker only that i do not have an offer of employment as required under that stream.Does this now make me ineligible for the Skilled Worker stream thereby satisfying the requirement for Community Identified stream?

Thanks

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Hmm...that's a good question. I'm not sure what the right answer is and would not want to mislead you. It may be a good idea to speak to an immigration lawyer(not consultant)...you can go for a 1 hour consultation. To make the most of your money, read about the program and jot down all the questions you have so that you can ask the lawyer and note the answers too.

kcbombay said:
Hello SenoritaBella,
Thank you for your very helpful responses.

Please i need an understanding of what the Scheme means by ''The Community Identified candidate cannot be eligible for any other NSNP streams in order to apply to this category''. I am a professional accountant and can actually qualiify for skilled worker only that i do not have an offer of employment as required under that stream.Does this now make me ineligible for the Skilled Worker stream thereby satisfying the requirement for Community Identified stream?

Thanks

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Hi there,
I'm not sure how long you have to stay. You have to make an effort to settle in Nova Scotia though and keep proof of your efforts. This way, if you move to another province and Nova Scotia starts asking questions, you will have some evidence that you did your best to settle there.

If you land and just leave immediately, you could be creating problems for yourself down the line.

moharef2002 said:
Hello senior eat Bella,
How long do I have to stay in the Provence after getting the PR ?

moharef2002

Star Member
May 25, 2007
What about my family do they have the same rule or they can move around due to their education in another Provence ? Thank you so much for your response Seniorita.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I don't know and would not want to give you incorrect information. Can you may be speak to a lawyer or agencies that support immigrants like YMCA?

moharef2002 said:
What about my family do they have the same rule or they can move around due to their education in another Provence ? Thank you so much for your response Seniorita.

ca_la_643

Jan 21, 2014
Hi ,

I am new to this forum, i am planning to apply under the NSNP Community Identified Stream, unfortunately i do not have any prior connections to NS.
So if any one in this forum can help me establish a connection and also help me get a Identification letter from the Organization, i would be hugely indebted to you .

I am a Software Developer , working in USA and have 10+ years of experience . The GC system in United States is all screwed up and it will take a very long time for my Year to be current ,may be 10-15 years or more.

Hoping for the best

Thanks and Cheer

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
dear all,

Kindly explain the difference between letter of identification and letter of intent.
Also attach the template for this letters.

I do not know anyone in canada, still I can apply for Community Identified Stream.

Please reply,

thank you in advance :)

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
Hi,

I do not have any connections in nova scotia. Still I am eligible to apply under PNP - Community Identified Stream for nova scotia.

If 3 connection letters from outside nova scotia will help me to apply for immigration

Kindly reply,
thank you in advance.

givan

Jul 3, 2011
If 3 connection letters from outside nova scotia will help me to apply for immigration

I do not understand what kind of letters are saying.
I think you have to prove a connection to Nova Scotia,for exaple employment opportunities...
If you have some knowledge about it, and I'm interested in Nova Scotia Community Indentified Stream.Also,I think we're in a similar situation.
Best regards!

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
Hi Givan,

I read in one of the post that if you give 3 reference letter from canadian citizens or PR holders, mentions we have strong intentions to live and settle in Nova Scotia, then our application will get through.

Kindly check at your end and reply.

vattaluri

Oct 30, 2013
Mississippi USA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWYORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
what are the costs involved to apply for this ?

Oreomakiling

Mar 13, 2014
Hi vattaluri,

Did you already recieve your certificate of nomination from nova scotia?i also submitted my application last february and i recieve my AOR last march 19,2014..

Hoping to recieve my nomination soon :D

VishnuM

Mar 24, 2014
Hi,
Could any one please answer my query. . . I am thinking of applying for new labour demand program nova scotia through a consultancy, They are telling that IELTS is needed for the second stage (After getting Positive reply from Embasy) . Is it okay to send the documents with out IELTS for the first stage? I have planned my IELTS in May. Please advice

Regards
Vishnu

Oreomakiling

Mar 13, 2014
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo :)

I applied under community identified streAm but the immigration officer asked me to provide more information regarding on my community connection in nova scotia. I only have 1 friend who is a permanent resident.
I know we don't know each other but im quite desperate because the immigration officer just giving me 1 month to provide more community connection..can i ask for your help?please
I am hoping for your positive response regarding this matter :)