+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sv17

Feb 16, 2017
Hello Seniors,

I have been reading all the discussions here silently. Very detailed and useful information have been provided by you all. Thanks a lot for that !
I have a small question, if anyone of you have time please respond..

Nova Scotia has updated on their site, that they are going to open soon in the coming week, could you please let me know if there's any form which i can fill upfront or should wait for them to open the application intake and then fill.

Also, what all docs are required to fill the form so that i don't delay it.

Please help seniors.

Thanks in advance !!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
patel.jeetesh said:
For PNP applicant's like us; it will take around 4 months.
Looking at the number of invitations issued to people, what I think is that even for PNP candidates they will take more than 6 months time. Previously the ITA's were less so it didnt took much time for COPR, now with rise in number the time stamp would increase.

I would like to see anyone who has submitted eAPR after 31 December and getting their visas stamped within 6 months time.

Regards,
Ritz.

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
sv17 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have been reading all the discussions here silently. Very detailed and useful information have been provided by you all. Thanks a lot for that !
I have a small question, if anyone of you have time please respond..

Nova Scotia has updated on their site, that they are going to open soon in the coming week, could you please let me know if there's any form which i can fill upfront or should wait for them to open the application intake and then fill.

Also, what all docs are required to fill the form so that i don't delay it.

Please help seniors.

Thanks in advance !!
you have to wait till it opens. as its going to be online process. once it will open you can apply directly mean while you can keep your documents ready.

best luck

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
sv17 said:
Thank you Indi- canada.

Is there any checklist which i can download and keep all the docs ready.
nova scotia is yet to update the check list and application guide on their website. but mean while you can refer to nova scotia 2015 checklist and guide. that will be more or less gonna be same.

sv17

Feb 16, 2017
Indi- canada said:
nova scotia is yet to update the check list and application guide on their website. but mean while you can refer to nova scotia 2015 checklist and guide. that will be more or less gonna be same.
Thanks again !!

I didn't find any such thing (2015 Checklist and Application guide) on their website.
Is it somewhere here ?

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
I have a problem to share, expert, please help. If my friend consider applying Nova Scotia Demand Program that requires only CLB 5, Express Entry profile only accept min CLB 7.
After filling all the information on the EE profile, it says-
"Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry"

Other ways to immigrate--- You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program. However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.

To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

CAN I CREATE EE PROFILE WITH CLB 5 AND APPLY TO NOVA SCOTIA???????????????????

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
everestNP said:
I have a problem to share, expert, please help. If my friend consider applying Nova Scotia Demand Program that requires only CLB 5, Express Entry profile only accept min CLB 7.

Other ways to immigrate--- You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program. However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.

To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

Hai,

Sorry dear you cannot create EE Profile without CLB7. It is the minimum requirement, you have to attain this brand for creating EE.

SDKD

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Looking at the number of invitations issued to people, what I think is that even for PNP candidates they will take more than 6 months time. Previously the ITA's were less so it didnt took much time for COPR, now with rise in number the time stamp would increase.

I would like to see anyone who has submitted eAPR after 31 December and getting their visas stamped within 6 months time.

Regards,
Ritz.
hi Rit.

it is been a while. i pray and hope that i get mine soon. my BG has been in progress since April 6th. AOR from CIC Jan 10, 2017

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Terik said:
hi Rit.

it is been a while. i pray and hope that i get mine soon. my BG has been in progress since April 6th. AOR from CIC Jan 10, 2017
Hey hi Terik,

Glad to see your text after such a long time. I feel great to know that your bg is in progress. It means you will hear from them soon. Plz dont forget to update your timeline of PPR on the forum.

Well I submitted my application on 23 jan and I know two more people who submitted their eAPR on 17th & 23rd Jan. We have the same case, our medicals passed after 15 days, that mean in the first week of Feb. Later till now we have seen no change in our online file. Infact, two of us BG is showing not started and third one shows BG not applicable. Its really confusing seems like people who has applied after 31st Dec, their application is taking a lot of time.

Till now its been almost more than three months but still we couldnt see any change in our file. I pray to god that all goes well. Keep in touch and keep updating with every step of your app.

Good luck
Regards,
Ritz.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
everestNP said:

Sorry but in order to apply to Nova Scotia minimum required BAND is CLB 7 and not CLB 5 they stopped CLB 5 back in 2014, since 2015 only CLB 7 is accepted. so you an not create a EE profile and apply to Nova Scotia with CLB 5

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello Seniors,

I have submitted the documents as asked in the ADR email to my Nominee Officer on April 10, 2017 but as the Nominee Officer was OOO till April 24, I have been waiting for him/her to resume office. Hoping that he/she is back in office on April 25, it has been 4 days today but no communication from NSOI.

Should I call NSOI & enquire/write an email to the Nominee Officer or should I wait till next week? Please do advise. Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Aditya

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys,

Upfront medicals done... PCC done for India/Australia... Rest all docs ready.... Will upload all docs on Sunday... Then peaceful wait... Yay

SDKD what's your status? Are you done with uploading docs??? Do I need to keep anything in mind before uploading the docs???

What's the status for others??

verma4luv

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Well I am new to all this. Hope seniors can help me out and answer my query if possible.

I am wondering to apply through NovaScotia PNP program and as I have seen on their official website that they gonna open this PNP program soon.

I am having a 5+ Years of exp , Age 35, CLB 7, WES Assessment done as Masters, Patner IELTS also done with CLB 7.

So, overall I am eligible with 71 points.

BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN LETTING ME KNOW ....

HOW MUCH CRS POINTS I AM GETTING ACCORDING TO MY PROFILE.

UPTO HOW MUCH NOVA SCOTIA ACCEPTS THE CRS POINTS AND GIVES THE NOMINATION.

HOWS THE SYSTEM WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA.

Please can some one briefly explain all this to me. That would be helpful to me and newcomers.

Thanks.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi guys,

Upfront medicals done... PCC done for India/Australia... Rest all docs ready.... Will upload all docs on Sunday... Then peaceful wait... Yay

SDKD what's your status? Are you done with uploading docs??? Do I need to keep anything in mind before uploading the docs???

What's the status for others??

Hai Cian,

I am not uploading my doc in a hurry bcos high concentration needed as its online...so step by step I am doing... :D Any updation I will let you know.

SDKD