Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Srividya

I did not submit a Canadian style resume for nomination yet nominated. The importance is on the duties mentioned to match NOC . If in case tyou submit and they need a canadain style they will revert to you

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@roshnee

Never hide details as if found your brother may find worse consequences. In the reason to apply for NS he has to give a true and persuasive statment. I have a friend who has got nomintaion and pR though her sister lives in Toronto

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stephny46 said:
Srividya

I did not submit a Canadian style resume for nomination yet nominated. The importance is on the duties mentioned to match NOC . If in case tyou submit and they need a canadain style they will revert to you
Hello Stephny46,

Did you refer to a resume or to an employer's reference letter? If I am not wrong, a resume should contain information about education, skills, etc., besides information regarding work experience and specific job duties and responsibilities?

Bane

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai,

Thankyou Bane & Stephny for your valuable response :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Cian,

Have you don medical?? Whats your status??

Zakir what about you??

SDKD

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDKD said:
Hai,

SDKD
You are always welcome SDKD. :)

What is your experience regarding the resume we are required to submit in our application to the NSNP EE Demand Stream? Should it be Canadian style resume? Should it contain information regarding work experience only or should we mention our education, skills, etc. besides our work experience?

Thank you!

Bane

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
stephny46 said:
Srividya

thank u

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hai,

SDKD
Dear SDKD,

Thanks for your concern . Currently I am just collecting documents . Didn't started medical and pcc . Hope next week will apply for both and expecting after 2 weeks will upload the documents .

Hope for the best .

And what about others ?....

verma4luv

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Well I am new to all this. Hope seniors can help me out and answer my query if possible.

I am wondering to apply through NovaScotia PNP program and as I have seen on their official website that they gonna open this PNP program soon.

I have -

Age - 35
Edu - Masters ( ECA Done from WES )
Exp - 5+( Listed in demand occupation )
IELTS - CLB 7
Patner Ielts - CLB 7

So, overall I am eligible with 71 points.

BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN LETTING ME KNOW ....

UPTO HOW MUCH NOVA SCOTIA ACCEPTS THE CRS POINTS IN THE POOL AND GIVES THE NOMINATION/ INVITATION.

HOWS THE SYSTEM WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA.

Please can some one briefly explain all this to me. That would be helpful to me and newcomers.

Thanks.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
verma4luv said:
Hello Everyone,

Well I am new to all this. Hope seniors can help me out and answer my query if possible.

I am wondering to apply through NovaScotia PNP program and as I have seen on their official website that they gonna open this PNP program soon.

I have -

Age - 35
Edu - Masters ( ECA Done from WES )
Exp - 5+( Listed in demand occupation )
IELTS - CLB 7
Patner Ielts - CLB 7

So, overall I am eligible with 71 points.

BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN LETTING ME KNOW ....

UPTO HOW MUCH NOVA SCOTIA ACCEPTS THE CRS POINTS IN THE POOL AND GIVES THE NOMINATION/ INVITATION.

HOWS THE SYSTEM WORKS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA.

Please can some one briefly explain all this to me. That would be helpful to me and newcomers.

Thanks.
Hai,
First of all they wont look your CRS point. If you need to apply for NS in demand stream you should have EE profile and have to be registered in Job bank. Bcos while applying for NS they will ask your EE profile number & Job bank code.

This stream is like first come first serve basis. So if you qualify the minimum point requirement you are eligible to apply. For you its perfect its 71 points. After applying for NS your application will be kept in the queue and then they will check your application completely and sent AOR(Acceptance Of Receipt). In AOR mail they will sometimes ask for additional documents (ADR) and you have to send the documents they requested.

After ADR within 2 or 3 weeks you will get Nomination. By getting the nomination you will get 600 points and this point will be added to your EE account. When you accept your Nomination, you will get ITA. ITA will be there twice in a month(sometimes varies). SO getting ITA you can apply for PR. For PR you have to submit the all the required documents within 3 months of time. Moreover, at the time of applying PR your IELTS must be valid.

Any queries you can ask here ...all of us are here to help you....

SDKD

verma4luv

Apr 29, 2017
BRILLIANT...Thank you so much SDKD for helping me out with some quality information.

I really do appreciate for the effort you did to make a graph how it works.

I will keep all in mind and in future if I have any queries I will let you know.

Thanks Brother.

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Luder said:
That's right, tracking sheets or IMM1017B forms. I'm not sure whether all family members information will come in one IMM1017B form or each one of you will get your own IMM1017B forms. But if tracking sheets - one each for all members. I'm sure about that as I got tracking sheets not IMM1017B form(s). Clarify with the clinic staff.

Well, all the best for your medicals.

Cheers,

Luder

Hi Luder, I did upfront medical today. doctor gave three tracking sheets to upload (me,my spouse and 5 years kid).One thing I noticed, for me and spouse medical category is given NON-EDE/Worker , but for my kid it is given NON-EDE/student. is it ok?will it create any problem in my immigration process of my kid? Please clear my doubt.

BR,
Shakhawet

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding the first entry in Canada.
As province nominees, should our Port of Entry (POE) be NS or can we land anywhere else and then travel to NS.

I'm planning to fly from New York to Halifax via Toronto (single itinerary).
Could some seniors please guide me if I can do this without any issues and any tips for the smooth process.

Thanks
Kishore

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@Bane

Im not referring to refernce letter , te actual resume. No harm in providing a canadian style resume. In a resusme you need ur education detail(1 liner stating Wes evaluated****) skill and roles and duration.

NS immigration officers know that we are immigrants and they accept the resumes, Resume is not a major concern what matters is the role and responsibilty letter

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@rckish450

POE is not the concern, at the POE immigration counter you can state the Port of destination is Halifax and provide Halifax address for PR card. You may even show your Itinery for Halifax travel