+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
fasqi said:
Dear asmdnayeem
Although I do not consider myself as Senior as other Members like Drajpoot, Skywalker and Rituwala, and the guy who has been nominated as the faster PPR receiver in the history of CIC :p.. Mr. Rahman, but I still could take a chance to reply your query until they get back to you.

The shared link is specifically for Paper Applications I believe and that is why it asks you to mention the name and date and other details of photographer. It asks for different specifications.

When you are attaching your docs in your EAPR Page while submitting your application, and if you click on the Help which is very next to it, it will show you the exact requirement.
As far as I remember it was the first option which is 35mm x 45 mm for eAPR applications.
Hope it helps, Seniors can confirm.

Good Luck
Thank you very much fasqi.

Regards,

ASM

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
akhilesh111 said:
FINALLY AFTER A LONG TIME FROM MAY 2015, I GOT THE VISA STAMPED ....FEELING EXCITED
PLANNING TO MOVE NOVEMBER LAST - DECEMBER FIRST WEEK :D :D

Congratulations!!! Am so happy for you, I fill like jumping. Its good to hear these good news. I am tapping from your good news

Amaka JN

Sep 10, 2016
Rocky.35 said:
I got the ITA!! Congrats to those who also got it.

Good luck to those who got nominations and also who are waiting for the nomination.

Thanks for your support, guys.

Congratulations and to everyone who has gotten to the next level.

Tosyno

Jul 28, 2016
Hi Drajpoot,

Can you please share with me how you did the Job comparison table (I need the format, if you have any). I am Oct 13th, 2015 Applicant and I know same thing would be required of me for submission. I am looking at NSOI responding with AOR in the coming week, so I want to prepare it before then. I would appreciate anyone can send a template to my email. I have opened a new EE profile, i have new IELTS score and I have the required funds ready for next week.

My email is adelakun_lanre@yahoo.com, My NOC Code is 2133: Electrical and Electronics engineers

Thank you for your support.

Wishing everyone best of luck in our applications

posisi0ju

Jan 12, 2016
Good morning, everyone!
Quick question to mid-Sep. applicants!

Is there anyone who got nomination among mid-September applicants?

I got AOR Oct. 7th and replied back on last monday and still got nothing from NSOI yet.

(I am a Sep. 29th applicant)

asmdnayeem

Apr 19, 2014
ritawallu said:

Well, Fasqui is right. You can get the photo specifications in the "?" next to photo specification holder i.e. by clicking the help button next to it. File format is JPEG or JPEG2 only. For both, the final size should ideally be 240 kB but not less than 60 kB. Specifically for post ITA digital photo submission, upload a photo with any ratio of 35x45 (same as 420x540) with the size of the head, from chin to crown, between 69-80% of the photo height (31-36 mm of 45 mm height).

Regards,
Ritz.

Thank you Ritz.

Regards,

ASM.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
posisi0ju said:
Good morning, everyone!
Quick question to mid-Sep. applicants!

Is there anyone who got nomination among mid-September applicants?

I got AOR Oct. 7th and replied back on last monday and still got nothing from NSOI yet.

(I am a Sep. 29th applicant)
Hi,
According to Skywalker,who says no news is a good news because they are checking your application.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
fasqi said:
Luder I assume you live in Abu dhabi, If yes that your bank shouldn't take more then one day to produce this letter. Which bank so you have account with. All you need from them is a Bank statement for 6 months that will have bank stamps on each page and most importantly a Balance confirmation letter which will have you details like bank branch location, Your details, account number, date of account opening your current balance and etc. It can be addressed to CIC if you ask them to do so and that is exactly what I did in my case.

Once you submit your PR application in express entry all the dates gets frozen in your case, IELTS. If you submit your profile even one day before your IELTS is expiring, you are ok to submit your profile. Once it gets submitted dates gets frozen and you are done so Jan 2017 is a long way to go man so relax.

Hope it helps

Good luck
Hi Fasqi

Sorry I could not thank you on time. Thank you so much for that clarification. Got some more questions, please see if you have any answers.

Yeah I live in UAE too. The bank initially said 10 days, then said they have an urgent stream - that will be 3 days; but I got the letter the very second working day! But the thing is I requested for a balance confirmation letter. I think I didn't explain the telephone rep clearly, the letter I got is a bank reference letter. There is no mention of the balance amount, but the letter says I have been having joint account (with whom is not mentioned) since so and so month. And that the relationship with bank and me is satisfactory so far. So, along with this letter I attached a 6 months statement (actually from 1st of May till 9th Oct). I don't know if that is sufficient. But I sent the application and paid the full fees to IRCC.

But as you said the information we send gets frozen, for example IELTS date gets frozen. No matter if it expires during the assessment period I send it before its expiry is fit to go as valid. But how about the exchange rate? Hard to answer! We are 4 in our family and that translates to 22606 CAD requirement for CIC POF. I am holding POF in USD. Lets say I have 17500 USD in my account and it is approximately 23000 CAD as of today's exchange rate of USD/CAD =1.31. But sometime during the month of Sept the exchange rate went to 1.28. Well in that case the funds I was holding in USD equaled only to 22200 CAD (insufficient for my family's POF!). As we know exchange rates are quite cyclical - today's rate may come some day in future, two months ago rate may come tomorrow and so on.

My question is- Is it a good step now to start saving some money to meet the demands if exchange rate falls below threshold or just be assured that at the time of sending my electronic application the funds were sufficient as of that day's exchange rate?

Whatever the case is, a proactive decision is good because if they ask later if exchange rates become poor I should be having another local bank account with enough money or more money in the same account to readily send the statement and/ or letter rather that a situation where I have sent money to my home country and have trouble showing POF at a later stage.

Comparing these two scenarios if you have time just opinion-ate which one is better than the other.

Hope you are doing great.

Best,

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends,

Few minutes ago I was going thru the documents I sent to IRCC. I see that my bank statement for POF to CIC is from 1st of May till 12th Oct. Which means it is 18 days short of 6 months. I didn't notice it fully or I think since I said the bank staff I need six months statement so there's not need to count the months to see if it covers a full six months period.

I'm sure I said the bank staff for 6 months but she had printed like this. And I submitted the application to IRCC. What do I do now? Will it pass the check or they will ask for a new one or they reject the application?

I am quite troubled.

Please share your experiences and opinions.

Sincerely,

Luder

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
neharora4 said:
hi I have got the case no & the mail asking for fresh Language test result / proof of funds / comparison .
I have submitted as requried today, now how much time as my express entry profile is getting expired in Jan'17
Can we know when u submitted your application along with AOR date and additional doc request date. Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Tosyno said:
Hi Drajpoot,

Can you please share with me how you did the Job comparison table (I need the format, if you have any). I am Oct 13th, 2015 Applicant and I know same thing would be required of me for submission. I am looking at NSOI responding with AOR in the coming week, so I want to prepare it before then. I would appreciate anyone can send a template to my email. I have opened a new EE profile, i have new IELTS score and I have the required funds ready for next week.

My email is adelakun_lanre@yahoo.com, My NOC Code is 2133: Electrical and Electronics engineers

Thank you for your support.

Wishing everyone best of luck in our applications
I wish I could help you, but at my time there was no such requirement of comparison table. So I never submit anything like that.
But its something you should match your job duties with the job duties of your intended NOC.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone

First of all congratulation everyone who got PPR, nominations, and ITA
Second these days I am bit busy so can not give enough time to forum here.So please everyone keep helping each other specially guys who got nominations and PPR.

Silent followers and readers please try to get your details in spreadsheet as it will help all those guys who applied late in November and December to have a bit more clear idea about the number of applications before them
Good luck everyone. Have patience!!!! All of us will be together in Canada soon just help each other.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Hello everyone

First of all congratulation everyone who got PPR, nominations, and ITA
Second these days I am bit busy so can not give enough time to forum here.So please everyone keep helping each other specially guys who got nominations and PPR.

Silent followers and readers please try to get your details in spreadsheet as it will help all those guys who applied late in November and December to have a bit more clear idea about the number of applications before them
Good luck everyone. Have patience!!!! All of us will be together in Canada soon just help each other.

regards
D
Of course I will but the things which I am not sure I won't comment otherwise I will surely help others...

Thankyou D for such a nice wording from you....

SDKD