Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, let the (waiting) games begin! ;D

Best of luck skywalker.

I need some information.
1. Till when pcc is valid? If 3 months then will ask for thesame againatthe time of PRz
2. Till when medical is valid. Have you sent ur medical upfront.

This question for all seniors.
Have u ever seen complication ita process post Nomination.
As per my knowledge the road becomes smoother as compared to those directly applying after ITA.
Regards

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Surbhigurpreet said:
Best of luck skywalker.

I need some information.
1. Till when pcc is valid? If 3 months then will ask for thesame againatthe time of PRz
2. Till when medical is valid. Have you sent ur medical upfront.

This question for all seniors.
Have u ever seen complication ita process post Nomination.
As per my knowledge the road becomes smoother as compared to those directly applying after ITA.
Regards
pcc and med are valid for one year. but for submission med has to be no older than 6 month. i don't know , may be pcc has the same rule

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wisky said:
pcc and med are valid for one year. but for submission med has to be no older than 6 month. i don't know , may be pcc has the same rule
Not exactly that way. Medicals are valid for one year, and must be valid until you land. So, if your process gets too much delay, you're gonna have to do them again.

PCCs are valid for 3 months for the country that you're currently living. If you lived elsewhere in the past, then you just need to get them after you left. They must be valid on the date of your eAPR submission.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Skywalker_RT said:
Not exactly that way. Medicals are valid for one year, and must be valid until you land. So, if your process gets too much delay, you're gonna have to do them again.

PCCs are valid for 3 months for the country that you're currently living. If you lived elsewhere in the past, then you just need to get them after you left. They must be valid on the date of your eAPR submission.
EApr stands for?

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Skywalker_RT said:

What cic says here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
"Medical results must be valid for six months at the time of application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details."
And about PCC here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
"For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."

Correct me if I wrong

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wisky said:
What cic says here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
"Medical results must be valid for six months at the time of application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details."
And about PCC here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
"For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."

Correct me if I wrong
I wasn't sure if PCCs were valid for 3 or 6 months. I guess 3 is the validity of Brazilian PCCs, according to our police.

As for medicals, that's because EE takes until 6 months (or should take, at least). So, if your medicals have more than 6 months, it's likely that they won't be valid by the time of your arrival.

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Skywalker_RT said:

Hi Skywalker/Everyone

I'm a Oct'15 Applicant. We lived in UK until 2014 and got our PCC issued in July 2015 from UK. Do you think our UK PCC will still be valid if we get our AOR and ITA in next couple of months (Hopefully).

Please Advice

Thanks
Rohit.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Rohit219 said:
Hi Skywalker/Everyone

I'm a Oct'15 Applicant. We lived in UK until 2014 and got our PCC issued in July 2015 from UK. Do you think our UK PCC will still be valid if we get our AOR and ITA in next couple of months (Hopefully).

Please Advice

Thanks
Rohit.
Ya me also having the same issue...I lived in Bahrain from 2006-2008 and received PCC on 2008 ...now again I have to apply for Bahrain PCC? after this period I didn't enter Bahrain now I am in UAE...Can you please help me guys...

SDKD

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
SDKD said:
Ya me also having the same issue...I lived in Bahrain from 2006-2008 and received PCC on 2008 ...now again I have to apply for Bahrain PCC? after this period I didn't enter Bahrain now I am in UAE...Can you please help me guys...

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

Since you lived in Bahrain from 2006-08, you would have to apply for the PCC for ITA. It says where ever (country/countries) you have lived/living for the past 6 years and stay exceeding more than 6 months (continuous/cumulative), you would have to get your PCC done if it is not 6 months (OR 3 months !! I'm not sure) old at the time of applying your ePR. Pls initiate your process for Bahrain PCC right away.

Hope this helps.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rohit219 said:
Hi Skywalker/Everyone

Please Advice

Thanks
Rohit.
Hi Rohit,

Once you have your Nom. Pls initiate the UK PCC.