GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asmdnayeem said:
Dear all,

I got the mail from NS....

********Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified IRCC that they wish to nominate you. ......You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination.************

ASM
Congratulations asm.

Can you please share your timeline. Regards

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

I received AOR on 17th August and I replied on 19th August. I'm waiting for nomination if God willing.

However there is something that is bothering me a lot. I'll share it here please leave your thoughts and tips if any.

I'm a nurse in UAE, registered, bachelor degree, 7 years of continuous experience from the last employer.

But during the month of November 2015, I had to quit to take care of my kids as my housemaid suddenly left because her daughter died in an accident in India. My wife couldn't quit because she has more experience than me and was expecting promotion at that time. And then my maid never came back.

It was only last month I could find a full time maid and now I'm in dilemma.

I'm now in UAE under my wife's sponsorship and jobless for the past 9 months. And I don't want to get locked up with another employer in UAE.

In the reply to AOR I mentioned that I quit from the last employer but didn't go into any details like why I quit, when, and what I do now and all that. But I attached a valid updated experience letter from my last supervisor.

Well, the question is.,

Most of you know if unemployed for a few months is considered a big flaw in the middle-east. Employers here hesitate to hire people like me and sponsor visa to people like me.

I don't know if the same mentality prevails in Nova Scotia Nomination Office? I'm afraid if yes I will have trouble getting nominated. But as per the Nova Scotia demand express entry guide book it says I need to have 6 years or more experience in same occupation in the last 10 years. That I have. Nowhere it says current experience is a must or even considered an asset.

So please share your thoughts if no current experience will or might have significant impact in getting nominated for NSNP.

Thanks and regards

Luder

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any August 2015 applications who received Nomination? Please share your application date.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
I forgot to mention that when I sent the application to NSNP I was working and now I'm not. I never joined another institution after that. So the last employment details I sent to NSNP and my last employer is same

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hi all
I asked a question regarding proof of funds.But didn't get any clear answer.
Anyone senior please help me. Can I show my husband's property papers or demand draft or bank statement on that date or bank letter ?? I invested my money in different businesses but can show in my bank account for 2 to 8 days.
Afterthat i have to take that money up for business again.should we need online statement for whole nsnp?
Or we after taking a bank letter we can use yhat money and after nomination when we apply to cic then again we put funds in bank.
Please guide me in detail.

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear all,

I got the mail from NS....

********Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified IRCC that they wish to nominate you. ......You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination.************

ASM

Hi ASM

Congratulations for the nomination. Please let me know if you got the email today. I am July 30th Applicant. Submitted additional info requested on 23rd Aug. Still waiting for my nomination. Hope it comes today.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
shado said:
Is there any August 2015 applications who received Nomination? Please share your application date.
Hi Shado

I'm an August applicant. I didn't receive anything yet. Think you received nomination? Please update.

If you have any information about experience letters I mentioned in my last mail please share your thoughts too.

Thanks and regards

Luder

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are just okay Luder for Nomination. You already have 6 years and you mentioned that you are not working now.
I don't see any issue here to bother you. I don't think I read anywhere that you must be currently employed to get Nomination.

All the best for your Nomination soon.

Luder said:
Hi friends

I received AOR on 17th August and I replied on 19th August. I'm waiting for nomination if God willing.

However there is something that is bothering me a lot. I'll share it here please leave your thoughts and tips if any.

I'm a nurse in UAE, registered, bachelor degree, 7 years of continuous experience from the last employer.

But during the month of November 2015, I had to quit to take care of my kids as my housemaid suddenly left because her daughter died in an accident in India. My wife couldn't quit because she has more experience than me and was expecting promotion at that time. And then my maid never came back.

I'm now in UAE under my wife's sponsorship and jobless for the past 9 months. And I don't want to get locked up with another employer in UAE.

In the reply to AOR I mentioned that I quit from the last employer but didn't go into any details like why I quit, when, and what I do now and all that. But I attached a valid updated experience letter from my last supervisor.

Well, the question is.,

Most of you know if unemployed for a few months is considered a big flaw in the middle-east. Employers here hesitate to hire people like me and sponsor visa to people like me.

I don't know if the same mentality prevails in Nova Scotia Nomination Office? I'm afraid if yes I will have trouble getting nominated. But as per the Nova Scotia demand express entry guide book it says I need to have 6 years or more experience in same occupation in the last 10 years. That I have. Nowhere it says current experience is a must or even considered an asset.

So please share your thoughts if no current experience will or might have significant impact in getting nominated for NSNP.

Thanks and regards

Luder

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Luder. I'm 4th August 2015 applicant and did not receive my Nomination yet.
But I got an update from Nom officer to update IELTS details on 26th August, which I replied the same date.

Luder said:
Hi Shado

I'm an August applicant. I didn't receive anything yet. Think you received nomination? Please update.

If you have any information about experience letters I mentioned in my last mail please share your thoughts too.

Thanks and regards

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
shado said:
No Luder. I'm 4th August 2015 applicant and did not receive my Nomination yet.
But I got an update from Nom officer to update IELTS details on 26th August, which I replied the same date.
Hi Shado

Thank you for the information.

Well.,

Let us hope the best

Luder

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Hi friends

Well, the question is.,

I don't know if the same mentality prevails in Nova Scotia Nomination Office?

NO, NSOI and CIC work as per the guidelines only.

I'm afraid if yes I will have trouble getting nominated. But as per the Nova Scotia demand express entry guide book it says I need to have 6 years or more experience in same occupation in the last 10 years. That I have. Nowhere it says current experience is a must or even considered an asset.

If I am not wrong Guideline is
To Eligible for this program:you must have 1 year(1560 hours),full time or an equal amount in part time, PAID WORK in the same occupation within the last 5 years before you submit your application to NSOI or CIC.

To get maximum number of points (15): You must have minimum 4 years of experience

You are 100% fine with your experience and you do not need to worry about it. It does not matter you are working or not.

Thanks and regards

Luder

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riyaz1979 said:
Hi Skywalker
As per your excel list, the number of September, October, November and December applicants are far less than July or August. NS having completed August AOR, do you think it is likely that they complete (AOR part) rest of them in coming 2 months?

Regards
Riyaz
It seems so, but it looks like October has a few more than other months. Be mindful, though, that some people only show up when they get AOR or are close to. As you can see, there were many last time additions to August and September applicants.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
@Skywalker/Drajppot: I am a October 14th applicant , had 3 months fd from ma which ended in august frstw eek , for persoan l reason had to withdarw now i will put it back in fd by Septemebr 15th which wil be fr another 3 months lock in will it be fine. or shud i put it earlier