+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
Hello friends,

i just got AOR e-mail and i want to ask you that the office is asking me

Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

i read that before 3 months will be enough is it correct or must i show 6 months bank statement?

Thanks in advance

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
dchazer said:
Hi Basma

Congrats for receiving the nomination and Good Luck!

Can you please let me know how you received nomination? I mean, please clarify whether you received any email from NS stating your nomination or that they have directly updated in your CIC Express Entry Profile?
Thanks
Dear dchazer

I received an email from NS, and they updated my express entry profile with an invitation to accept or reject, then after acceptance they added the point to my EE profile.

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations dedu dedu. 3 months statement of account is okay. Please when did your application reach Nova Scotia?

Axlop

Aug 20, 2015
Recent e-mail from NS.

We are still processing on a first come, first served basis per stream. We have different time frames for different streams:

NS Demand – 10 months or more for processing

NS Experience – 3 months

Skilled Worker – 3 months

Please note there is no guarantee that you will be nominated or that CIC will grant you permanent residency.

So the october applicant should update us which streat he/she applied for.

NS Office of immigration

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
otf said:
Congratulations dedu dedu. 3 months statement of account is okay. Please when did your application reach Nova Scotia?
Thank you so much "otf".

5 June - received docs by office
25 Jan - Pre-AOR
01 Feb - AOR

Is there any where written 3 months , can you send me a link please?

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
dedu dedu said:
Thank you so much "otf".

5 June - received docs by office
25 Jan - Pre-AOR
01 Feb - AOR

Is there any where written 3 months , can you send me a link please?
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide:

Financial Documents
For the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner. You may provide one or a combination of the
following:

Letter from financial institutions indicating the balance and transactional history for the last three months.

Financial institutions’ statements demonstrating access to transferable, liquid funds and assets.

Investment portfolio.

Do not include the value of real estate or jewellery, vehicles and other personal assets

Summing it up briefly, you can show your balance and transactional history for the last three months OR just show that you have money at your bank account now, without any time requirements.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
dedu dedu said:
Hello friends,

i just got AOR e-mail and i want to ask you that the office is asking me

Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

i read that before 3 months will be enough is it correct or must i show 6 months bank statement?

Thanks in advance
Hello Dedu

first of congratulations for AOR

Will you tell me did they ask you to send Table comparing of your NOC and you have to send your proof of fund by Email or by post?

Thanx

evstigneeff

Jul 3, 2015
Hi,

NSNP is a very slow immigration program. My application package was received by Halifax office on Jun 16, 2015 and they sent me AOR only yesterday.
It's worth mentioning that I applied for SINP on July 3, 2015 and yesterday (what a funny coincidence!!! ;D) I already got my passports back from visa office with visa stamp in there.

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
evstigneeff said:
Hi,

NSNP is a very slow immigration program. My application package was received by Halifax office on Jun 16, 2015 and they sent me AOR only yesterday.
It's worth mentioning that I applied for SINP on July 3, 2015 and yesterday (what a funny coincidence!!! ;D) I already got my passports back from visa office with visa stamp in there.
Congratulations for your VISA STAMP...

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
After the AOR and submission of document, what is the time frame for nomination?? can someone provide the duration for nomination, because some people got nomintated under 10 days after submission of documents while some took 30 to 60 days. This is all confusing. Anyone with an updated information bcos i noticed nomination has not been coming latetly or it has been rather slow.

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who knows when the next express entry draw is due?

And when will the NSNP demand express entry stream re-open in 2016?

Thanks and regards,
Basma

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Basmabooboo said:
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who knows when the next express entry draw is due?

And when will the NSNP demand express entry stream re-open in 2016?

Thanks and regards,
Basma
During 2015 they almost maintained an interval of 3 weeks between each draw ... here's a reference of the previous rounds page http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

However, beginning of 2016 in January they already made 3 draws .. the last one on January 27th >> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Accordingly the next draw should be sometime before February 16th (my expectation).

SSaru

Jan 22, 2016
Dan_79 said:
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide:

Financial Documents
For the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner. You may provide one or a combination of the
following:

Letter from financial institutions indicating the balance and transactional history for the last three months.

Financial institutions’ statements demonstrating access to transferable, liquid funds and assets.

Investment portfolio.

Do not include the value of real estate or jewellery, vehicles and other personal assets

Summing it up briefly, you can show your balance and transactional history for the last three months OR just show that you have money at your bank account now, without any time requirements.
Hi
Could you p lease help me clarify a few doubts for Nova Scotia PNP:

Funds requirement:
1. Is it so that we need to have the minimum required balance in the accounts/Deposits three months prior to applying like in the case of SINP? If I get the minimum required money transferred to my/spouse's account today and apply immediately (In case it is open) would that be fine?

2. Also is ULIP and Post Office Savings certificates valid?

3. Would the one shot transfer of funds by family members be OK for the purpose?

Appreciate your inputs, Thanks

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
SSaru said:
Hi
Could you p lease help me clarify a few doubts for Nova Scotia PNP:

Funds requirement:
1. Is it so that we need to have the minimum required balance in the accounts/Deposits three months prior to applying like in the case of SINP? If I get the minimum required money transferred to my/spouse's account today and apply immediately (In case it is open) would that be fine?

2. Also is ULIP and Post Office Savings certificates valid?

3. Would the one shot transfer of funds by family members be OK for the purpose?

Appreciate your inputs, Thanks
I had the same issue with my bank statement; when i was asked for an updated bank statement by the NSNP I didn't have any money in my bank account. So I took money from a family member which was owed us and I deposited it one shot into my bank account and printed the bank statement the next day, and submitted it to NSNP. A few days later, the nominee officer asked about the sudden deposit and I explained it by a bank statement from my husband showing that such amount was withdrawn from my husband's bank account (which proves that the amount was originally belonging to my husband and given to the family member, then the family member gave it back to my account). They accepted this proof and nominated me.
So as long as you can prove that it is your money or your husband's money they can accept it.