+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

SSaru

Jan 22, 2016
Basmabooboo said:
I had the same issue with my bank statement; when i was asked for an updated bank statement by the NSNP I didn't have any money in my bank account. So I took money from a family member which was owed us and I deposited it one shot into my bank account and printed the bank statement the next day, and submitted it to NSNP. A few days later, the nominee officer asked about the sudden deposit and I explained it by a bank statement from my husband showing that such amount was withdrawn from my husband's bank account (which proves that the amount was originally belonging to my husband and given to the family member, then the family member gave it back to my account). They accepted this proof and nominated me.
So as long as you can prove that it is your money or your husband's money they can accept it.
Thanks Basmabooboo
In your case you could prove that your relative borrowed from your husband and then they deposited back into your account, in my case I would be borrowing from my family (mother, brother etc) how would that work out? Also would FD's, ULIP and Post office schemes deposit be valid to show?
Thanks

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello all

I have applied For NSPNP on july 2015 and i show the fund on our joint account(me and my husband).will that fine?

secondly

That account initially opened by my husband and later on my name was added.is there any problem in this?although it is not mentioned anywhere that my name was added later.

thirdly

We need almost 7.50000 rs as POF and my husband has only 4,50000 in his account and he took 3,00000 from his brother a week before applying to NSPNP as this money.will this cause any problem?

please give your view in advance.

thanx in advance

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hi All,

Finally, I received the good news of nomination from NS today morning ;D. Have accepted the same and the scores got updated to 1002.
Hoping to get ITA in the next draw. However, there's one hitch. My express entry profile is expiring on Feb 5th, and I have to create a new one and submit to NS nominee officer my new profile details. This might lead to additional delays; missing the upcoming draw of Feb, expected somewhere in the 2nd week of Feb. Nevertheless, hoping for the best to come.

Thanks all.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
dchazer said:
Hi All,

Finally, I received the good news of nomination from NS today morning ;D. Have accepted the same and the scores got updated to 1002.
Hoping to get ITA in the next draw. However, there's one hitch. My express entry profile is expiring on Feb 5th, and I have to create a new one and submit to NS nominee officer my new profile details. This might lead to additional delays; missing the upcoming draw of Feb, expected somewhere in the 2nd week of Feb. Nevertheless, hoping for the best to come.

Thanks all.
Hello Dchazer

Many congratulations

Will you share your time line

Thanx.

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
dchazer said:
Hi All,

Thanks all.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please share your time lines. Regards

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello Dchazer

Many congratulations

Will you share your time line

Thanx.
Thanks sheoran87. My milestones till date are as below:

Application receipt : 17th Apr; AOR: Dec 4th; Intend to Refuse mail: Dec 7th; submitted completed docs: Dec 17th; Further clarifications: Dec 23rd; Nomination received in CIC: Feb 1st.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dchazer said:
Hi All,

Thanks all.
May I give you a suggestion? Assuming you still haven't deleted your EE profile, wait until tomorrow. As lately CIC has been performing draws on Wednesdays, and there were 3 on the previous month, you might receive your ITA 2 days before your profile expires, preventing the expiration itself. It's worth a shot...

By the way, it seems you still haven't entered your data in the spreadsheet. Would you mind doing so, using the entry form link from my signature?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
dchazer said:
Hi All,

Thanks all.
Congrats dchazar

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
May I give you a suggestion? Assuming you still haven't deleted your EE profile, wait until tomorrow. As lately CIC has been performing draws on Wednesdays, and there were 3 on the previous month, you might receive your ITA 2 days before your profile expires, preventing the expiration itself. It's worth a shot...

By the way, it seems you still haven't entered your data in the spreadsheet. Would you mind doing so, using the entry form link from my signature?
I second this suggestion. Congratulations also.

AKindia

Sep 3, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:

Hi Skywalker,

I hope you are fine.

I just want to say u r doing very excellent job.

Thanks for doing this....

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:

Hi Skywalker,

I have query regarding work experience letter. My experience falls under two to three NOCs, but I have applied for NOC-2141. I have obtained experience letter from my employer. But, I did mistake at the time of obtaining letter. I included some of good main duties of those NOCs. Now, my question is that will it become reason for rejection?

But, my experience letter shows Operations as my working department in head line which can represent that I am working as Manufacturing/Production Engineer. Now, will LOE work for me in such case or should I obtain another letter from my employer?

Actually, I am thinking to give LOE at the time of AOR mentioning that if they find my experience inappropriate, then I am ready to submit another one after getting acknowledged by manager.

Here, what is your opinion? And if LOE works, then should I send LOE in scan copy after signing that? Or only doc will work in such cases?

Best Regards.

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
SSaru said:
Thanks Basmabooboo
In your case you could prove that your relative borrowed from your husband and then they deposited back into your account, in my case I would be borrowing from my family (mother, brother etc) how would that work out? Also would FD's, ULIP and Post office schemes deposit be valid to show?
Thanks
Hi SSaru
Unfortunately I don't know in your case....but try everything and and give it all you have. Just make sure that you can back your story up with evidence.

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Hi everyone

Has anyone here gone thru the entire process of submitting an application for PR to CIC and received their visa? I would appreciate if you could give us an idea of the timeline since submitting the PR application to CIC till receiving the visa...and at what stages do they ask for updated bank statements? Does the visa office in my country of residence ask for such bank statements at some point?

Appreciate your kind feedback

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Oh and will the application for PR to CIC really be totally electronic? As in no hard copies sent by mail to the CIO at all??