Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Liliiiiii said:
Hi!!!! Can you tell me is it to late for applying for Nova Scotia Express entry now???
Please check official NS website about increasing the cap:
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/nova-scotia-rewarded-with-more-immigration-nominations-after-early-success/

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Maverickjo said:
Nothing at all, they only acknowledged receipt of my EE and job seeker code and nothing ever since ..!

I'm not sure but start to conclude that my file is being excluded.. what I cannot understand is why don't they email people WITH AOR abut the final conclusion of their files even if it's negative.!

Rgrds
My friend don't worry at all, I think the proposed applications that should be nominated are not exactly considered in order because ,I suppose,it depends on related officer and him/her time schedule. some guys has received nomination decision mail before other guys who got AOR sooner. So please be patient and hopeful you will get it this week :)

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hope 2015 said:
My friend don't worry at all, I think the proposed applications that should be nominated are not exactly considered in order because ,I suppose,it depends on related officer and him/her time schedule. some guys has received nomination decision mail before other guys who got AOR sooner. So please be patient and hopeful you will get it this week :)
Where are the remaining AORs and NOMINATIONs????????????????? :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'(

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Change said:
Where are the remaining AORs and NOMINATIONs????????????????? :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'(
We should desperately wait ::)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:

Thanks Hope 2015.. hopefully we will all get it ensha.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
naredont said:
Refer old post, if any one requires who received ITA.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and Spouse

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and Spouse (if you claim Experience for your spouse)

10. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

Please note that any documents other than English must be translated

All the best. Let me know if you need something.

Hey do v need transcript?
I have alredy submittd for wes report...
Should i get one more?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Maverickjo said:
Nothing at all, they only acknowledged receipt of my EE and job seeker code and nothing ever since ..!

I'm not sure but start to conclude that my file is being excluded.. what I cannot understand is why don't they email people WITH AOR abut the final conclusion of their files even if it's negative.!

Rgrds
Hi Maverickjo:

Do not be discouraged maybe they do not need additional documents from you. I have seen people get nominations without additional docs request.

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
hi barxdo...i got confirmation email from officer the next day as 'thanks'!...so i assume that he/she has received my email...

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Hey do v need transcript?
I have alredy submittd for wes report...
Should i get one more?
It's very important to upload all the Transcripts (Mark sheets) along with WES/ICAS evaluation report. There are several rejections for not attaching transcripts.

We must include all WES + Transcripts under Educational Documents while uploading.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
naredont said:
It's very important to upload all the Transcripts (Mark sheets) along with WES/ICAS evaluation report. There are several rejections for not attaching transcripts.

We must include all WES + Transcripts under Educational Documents while uploading.
Thank u so much.....
Cn u plz tell me ...
Transcripts means marksheets??

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Thank u so much.....
Cn u plz tell me ...
Transcripts means marksheets??

Marksheets - YES

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hey Guys, I have much awaited nomination news to share.

Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah ), received the nomination email an hour back.

All the best for ones who are waiting for it. Lucky email with happiness is on the way :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InShaA said:
Hey Guys, I have much awaited nomination news to share.

Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah ), received the nomination email an hour back.

All the best for ones who are waiting for it. Lucky email with happiness is on the way :)
Mashala.. congratulations Insh. . Pray for us man..

kzehra

May 8, 2014
Hello everybody,
I got AOR ON 18 Sep.
I am Feb 17 applicant.
Just now I recieved additional info request .
Moderators Plz update my timeline