+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
marita1225 said:
Hello forum mates..I'll just inquire regarding the Nova scotia Form
secton J Financial information
C.Liabilities (all debts) - to those who indicated any liabilities such as credit card or loan.. what type of bank document did you attached in your application..

response appreciated.
Hi Marrita1225:

I had a loan my bank included this in my statement and they provided me with a print out on the loan account. this indicated the number of payments I had already made and the number of payments left. I hope this helps.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saske said:
Thanks Riddymon and aru_nj. :)

I have received an ITA against my NSNP acceptance. The letter says that I will have a personalized document checklist in my CIC account. But I am unable to find anything of that sort. Will that be accessible/visible only after I complete all the initial forms asking info about myself and dependents?

Also, I will need a PCC from India, which is my home country and from UK as well as I was there for about an year. Just want to know is there any specific type/format of PCC that I need to request or is it a generic one which just says that this PCC is for immigration to Canada?
PCC is being issued by the respective Government authorities in their OWN FORMAT. There was no specific template to request by the applicants other than application request.

mbb

Sep 19, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,
Please lets know when you get AOR. I am ready to update the spreadsheet till we all get AOR :)
hi please update my row on spreadsheet , my name is M in SS and my app received by NS on 17th February and as i mentioned before,i got AOR on 18th September.
thanks alot

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refer old post, if any one requires who received ITA.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and Spouse

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and Spouse (if you claim Experience for your spouse)

10. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

Please note that any documents other than English must be translated

All the best. Let me know if you need something.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
mbb said:
hi please update my row on spreadsheet , my name is M in SS and my app received by NS on 17th February and as i mentioned before,i got AOR on 18th September.
thanks alot
Hi,
I've done it. when you were asked to send additional docs?
thanks

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
shubhang_18 said:
Hi braxod... i am currently working on filling that template only..make sure u write what u have done and it should be in accordance with you NOC code duties list that 2011 list contains.... please dont make any mistake as it is very critical and failing to do so will reject ur application.. i have been given 5 days of time and now only 3 days are left so.. i will send by tomorrow. take ur time think 10 times and fill...

also make sure sure to ask that if there is any thing else u need to do..u can ask immigration officer and be proactive..like i requested them to check for missing details so they suggested me ...although they told that i will get more time for other things but i am being proactive and will give all details like template and other things which they told be verbally... so that second time i am not asked for additional request and i get nomination soon..its just advice u can concentrate on template first and then move ahead also.
hi subhang
thanx fo ur suggestions.
i ve already submitted d template as per suggested by prempaulj, thanx prem
i just copied my roles and responsibilities from my experience letter and matched them with NOC duties in next column. hopefully it will work.
i emailed to the visa officer email address on sunday but havenot heard anything back from him.
bit worried, do they email u about acknowledging ur addition documents???
anyone could throw any light on this? or do i need to email them again??

All the best..

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
ryan.esquieres said:
Congrats for those who received AOR! Lots of orange zone on the spread sheet! :D
Friend I am awaiting my own AOR. February 20th applicant, so you can congratulate me also. How far with your post ITA processes?

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
Hi!!!! Can you tell me is it to late for applying for Nova Scotia Express entry now???

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Liliiiiii said:
Hi!!!! Can you tell me is it to late for applying for Nova Scotia Express entry now???
The cap has increased recently but I don't know how many. For two NS EE stream 300 seat were added. Maybe 150 is allocated for NS demand.
For about 220 nominations were issued till Feb 10th apps. But we cant guess how many apps were sent to NS after FEB 10th. You can try your chance, you need to pay for posting your app only.
Good luck

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
The cap has increased recently but I don't know how many. For two NS EE stream 300 seat were added. Maybe 150 is allocated for NS demand.
For about 220 nominations were issued till Feb 10th apps. But we cant guess how many apps were sent to NS after FEB 10th. You can try your chance, you need to pay for posting your app only.
Good luck

Hope 2015, what was the last AOR DATE who has been nominated? ? Pls let me know thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Maverickjo said:
Hope 2015, what was the last AOR DATE who has been nominated? ? Pls let me know thanks
Based on our spreadsheet the last nomination was Feb 4th. I am not sure about other news I have heard from my friends. But you can imagine approximately 220 nomination for first week of Feb. Wasn't you asked to send additional doc Maverickjo?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Based on our spreadsheet the last nomination was Feb 4th. I am not sure about other news I have heard from my friends. But you can imagine approximately 220 nomination for first week of Feb. Wasn't you asked to send additional doc Maverickjo?

Nothing at all, they only acknowledged receipt of my EE and job seeker code and nothing ever since ..!

I'm not sure but start to conclude that my file is being excluded.. what I cannot understand is why don't they email people WITH AOR abut the final conclusion of their files even if it's negative.!

Rgrds