+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
aru_nj said:

Check out the bank letter requirement of CIC
Mandatory that the account be in the name of the Principal Applicant or it should be a joint account..

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant's name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Thanks again. But I wonder banks would actually provide this level of details, specially average amount of last 6 months, on the letter. If not, would a bank statement of last 6 months, with the applicant's name, bank details like address, contact, etc with bank's seal and stamp would suffice?

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Saske said:
Thanks again. But I wonder banks would actually provide this level of details, specially average amount of last 6 months, on the letter. If not, would a bank statement of last 6 months, with the applicant's name, bank details like address, contact, etc with bank's seal and stamp would suffice?
Banks usually gives this if you are India ( i am sure abt this). If not give explanation letter and keep 6 Months statement as suggested by you.

marita1225

Sep 22, 2015
Hello forum mates..I'll just inquire regarding the Nova scotia Form
secton J Financial information
C.Liabilities (all debts) - to those who indicated any liabilities such as credit card or loan.. what type of bank document did you attached in your application..

response appreciated.

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi All,

Any idea about to get in CAP for NSNP(NOC-2174) , I will be able to finish my file by Oct first week max.

Many Thanks...........

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:
Regarding the employer letter, I already got my roles & responsibilities letters from all my previous employers, without any NOC code mentioned in it. Now, getting them once again from all of them is a tedious task. Also, my current employer wouldn't be interested in giving me this letter, if he comes to know that it is for immigration purpose. So I cannot get the letter with NOC code mentioned. Without NOC, yes I can.

So, can I submit these roles & responsibilities letters without NOC code mentioned? Can I personally attach a supporting letter explaining relevance of my NOC code with these letters?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
I dont think you should mention the NOC code in your experience letters, What you need to do is to list your responsibilities and duties in a way matching the relevant NOC in Canada.. Each country has its own coding system so it doesn't make sense that an employer would know NOC in Canada and then write it down on Exper. letter..

Google your NOC duties in Canada and try to match the Duties and responsibilities with yours.. G.Luck

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Sharnaa said:
Regarding the employer letter, I already got my roles & responsibilities letters from all my previous employers, without any NOC code mentioned in it. Now, getting them once again from all of them is a tedious task. Also, my current employer wouldn't be interested in giving me this letter, if he comes to know that it is for immigration purpose. So I cannot get the letter with NOC code mentioned. Without NOC, yes I can.

So, can I submit these roles & responsibilities letters without NOC code mentioned? Can I personally attach a supporting letter explaining relevance of my NOC code with these letters?

Hello Sharna, You do not need to mention NOC in the experience letter, just make sure that all the jobs responsibilities are matched with your NOC. Also attach a supporting letter explaining why you choose that NOC code if you are applying for NS nomination. After ITA, you do not need to provide the supporting letter.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aru_nj said:
We have got the owner of this thread "SNEHAN" in our new Watsup group. We will discuss purely on POST ITA timelines ,POST AOR Docs and also the latest rejections from CIC.

Anybody wants to join can PM me their mob number :) :) :)

When any of the recent AOR applicants submits their file to CIC , please do mention your timeline in this thread. We have an active PR spreadsheet , which can be used for analyzing the latest timelines/ rejections etc

Spreadsheet link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?pli=1#gid=878787901
Very Good Initiative

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:

Who told you that you should put NOC code on the Reference/Roles & Responsibilities / Employer Letter? You should not put NOC code on these letters. You should just see that the Roles and Responsibilities mentioned in your letter should somehow match majority of the duties, Roles and Responsibilities mentioned in your NOC code (Refer http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx standard roles and duties)

marita1225

Sep 22, 2015
Hello forum mates..I'll just inquire regarding the Nova scotia Form
secton J Financial information
C.Liabilities (all debts) - to those who indicated any liabilities such as credit card or loan.. what type of bank document did you attached in your application..

response appreciated. ??? ???

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saske said:
Yes, showing the balance over the last 6 months for each account is fine. I basically had a letter from the bank with all the information you mentioned plus 6 sheets of paper showing my bank account balance for the previous 6 months (1 for each month).

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
wad143 said:
Please add me on whats app +919560367010
Please give me your Name and Timeline as PM

marita1225

Sep 22, 2015
riddymon said:
Yes, showing the balance over the last 6 months for each account is fine. I basically had a letter from the bank with all the information you mentioned plus 6 sheets of paper showing my bank account balance for the previous 6 months (1 for each month).
hi riddymon, sorry for specifically asking you..i know you are already nominated , your inputs is of great help. I just need to verify if you provided any information for liability/debt, like credit card balance. (If any).. what type of docs did you provide? credit card statement or liability letter from the bank. your response is appreciated..

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
riddymon said:
Thanks Riddymon and aru_nj. :)

I have received an ITA against my NSNP acceptance. The letter says that I will have a personalized document checklist in my CIC account. But I am unable to find anything of that sort. Will that be accessible/visible only after I complete all the initial forms asking info about myself and dependents?

Also, I will need a PCC from India, which is my home country and from UK as well as I was there for about an year. Just want to know is there any specific type/format of PCC that I need to request or is it a generic one which just says that this PCC is for immigration to Canada?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,
Please lets know when you get AOR. I am ready to update the spreadsheet till we all get AOR :)