+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
prasprime said:
I think, you can show your parents property. I have shown my parents property, because, i don't have any property like you. My dad helped me to put some money on my bank account. Thats it. I shown around $10K in my bank balance.
Thank you. Need more help just ping me. All the best
??
Even if my dad transfers entire $ 11k in my account right now...Will CIC accept it as my own money?..Wont it doubt coz of the date of transfer? Do I have to provide any letter for this too???..

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
These funds could be in the form of:
 Cash
 Documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
 Documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders)

Property cannot be shown as this is a liability.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi Guys,

Anyone know that what is the remaining cap for NS nomination program 2015? The link for the list of caps filled or available?

I am Software Developer, without job offer, can I apply?

Thanks in advance.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
henudo said:
Hi miltoncsekuet,

You may start from the link below and read the instructions carefully. Make sure to hurry because the cap is really low compared to FSW2014, and may close soon.

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

Please note it is paper-based.

All the best

Dear Henudo,

Can you kindly share the link for the list of caps. And any idea that how much would have been filled so far, if i try to apply in a day or so, then will I be able to reach in time?

Kind advice of anyone will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hi,
My spouse is studying in Quebec province and she is in her 3rd semester. Her program's length is 2 years and after completing the current semester she will be in her last semester. Would Nova Scotia consider my application if I send it now?

regards,

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

What if any child dependent passport is valid till seep 2016 instead of 2 years validity at the time of submitting the application?.

atulte

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Any update guys ? Last application which received any update was of 7 jan i think, any new updates ?

vallinayag

Sep 6, 2014
Hi yogeshdoon,

My dependent's passport was valid only till May 2015 and I have applied for renewing it. I emailed NSOI regarding this.. Here is their reply

As long as the passport is valid when we receive you application here at this office it will be accepted. Please make note in your application that a new passport will be issued.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I got the confirmation from them with some id number. Is this the AOR?? or AOR is only after federal programs??

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
dukhi said:
I got the confirmation from them with some id number. Is this the AOR?? or AOR is only after federal programs??
Congrats! I don't know what is it but it's a good sign! You are in a game!

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
I guess you passed this step:

Eligibility and completion check
After your application is received and subject to application volumes, NSOI will review your application to
ensure that it is complete and meets eligibility criteria before it is accepted for assessment. If your
application is not complete or if you do not meet basic eligibility requirements, your application may be
returned.

The next one is:

Assessment
NSOI will conduct a full review and evaluation of the complete application, subject to application volumes
and the possible circumstances set out in this Guide under “Disclaimer.” The Nova Scotia Office of
Immigration reserves the right to request an interview with the applicant. The processing time for a
completed application eligible for consideration can take three months or more depending on the time
required for the verification of documents included in the application and on the volume of applications
received. Nomination under the NSNP is at the sole discretion of NSOI.

and finally goes a Decision

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kujo said:
I guess you passed this step:

Eligibility and completion check
After your application is received and subject to application volumes, NSOI will review your application to
ensure that it is complete and meets eligibility criteria before it is accepted for assessment. If your
application is not complete or if you do not meet basic eligibility requirements, your application may be
returned.

The next one is:

Assessment
NSOI will conduct a full review and evaluation of the complete application, subject to application volumes
and the possible circumstances set out in this Guide under “Disclaimer.” The Nova Scotia Office of
Immigration reserves the right to request an interview with the applicant. The processing time for a
completed application eligible for consideration can take three months or more depending on the time
required for the verification of documents included in the application and on the volume of applications
received. Nomination under the NSNP is at the sole discretion of NSOI.

and finally goes a Decision