+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Admire.. all people who contribute in these forum.... some do have different understanding...

But thanks all for contributing....

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
quick questions to those who have submitted their application to Nova Scotia. this is my first time so i dont know how to bind the whole application bunch.
1) I am using binder clip (which comes in black color) to bind the whole application. please let me know if i am doing correct if not then plz suggest me what should i do?
2) only contract letters are stapled. rest of the papers in my application are free/not bind with anything. so should let it go like this or unbind them as well.
thanks in advance,

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
When preparing your application package DO NOT:
 send double-sided copies,
 bind your application or put the pages in a ring binder,
 enclose individual pages in plastic, envelopes or folders,
 tie, sew, bolt, or glue the pages together,
 use multiple staples on a page,
 send multiple copies of identical documents

This info is from application guide :)

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
yeah i read this :) thats why i need clarification.
so this means i put all loose pages into the envelope and send? without using clip? because clip is not mentioned in the list.
have you sent like this?

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
i have pin each and every document separately ... eg :pin bachelor degree document separately , pin master degree separately etc....

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
We need to take print out of those forms and fill it??...because in FSW we had to fill it on pdf only and then print..
Hi

We should fill it by hand, right?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hello Guys/Gals

No one else received any Acknowledgement of Receipt [AOR] ? denial or acceptance.... if anyone tracking this forum as active or passive or silent observer.

Please update.

Indianbritish said:
Congrats rhossain
Good news. I wish you good luck. Can you please confirm the e-mail id (is it nsnp @ novascotia.ca?)
My application reached on 8th Jan.
I Hope to receive some update soon.
Regards

jrgongon

Feb 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody help me with the Nova Scotia PNP...I am planning to apply for PNP in this Province...my question is...am I eligible to file for this even if I don't have any job offer...and can you give me the steps on where to start...I don't want to waste time and wait for my EE to be process so better maximize all the possibilities that can be done until my IELTS lasts...thanks to all in advance

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
jrgongon said:
Can somebody help me with the Nova Scotia PNP...I am planning to apply for PNP in this Province...my question is...am I eligible to file for this even if I don't have any job offer...and can you give me the steps on where to start...I don't want to waste time and wait for my EE to be process so better maximize all the possibilities that can be done until my IELTS lasts...thanks to all in advance
It is possible to apply without job offer. You can find more info on novascotiaimmigration [at] com