+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sweta_nit

Apr 4, 2017
hello,,
i have received job offer letter from halifax, nova scotia, canada. My visa consultant arranged this letter from dartmouth, nova scotia company. i just need to make sure weather it is a fake or genuine? could anyone pls tell me how to check ? i m planning to put my PR file paper application in this month..plssss rply urgent
hello,,
i have received job offer letter from halifax, nova scotia, canada. My visa consultant arranged this letter from dartmouth, nova scotia company. i just need to make sure weather it is a fake or genuine? could anyone pls tell me how to check ? i m planning to put my PR file paper application in this month..plssss rply urgent
can we chat in wats app?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
hello,,
Hi Montu,

I have absolutely no idea how you're able to get a job offer letter without knowing the full details about the employer! I'm not here to say it's fake or genuine, but imagine, if you're an employer and you want to hire someone. Would you take the risk of hiring a person without knowing his/her background? If I'm an employer I wouldn't trust any visa consultant agency arranging a hire for my company and if I were you I wouldn't take a job offer without doing enough research about the employer and the nature of work etc., let alone the fact or fiction that you were able to get a job offer from visa consultancy even without having a telephone interview with the employer?!?

Well, there is no way to precisely say if it's fake or real but you can get a better idea if you do this. Ask your visa consultant to provide complete details about the employer with their phone number and email. If you get it call or email and ascertain that it's real. But if your agency is unwilling to provide full details but is just coercing you to just trust him/her then it means your offer letter is already smelling fishy! Be cautious!

All the best!

Luder

Reactions: sweta_nit

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hello,,
Hello my friend
These days its kind of impossible to arrange a job offer as employer need LMIA to hire people from overseas and to get LMIA is a long process and employer need to prove that they dint find someone in all over canada and then need to prove and justify their search and all......
But if we consider that employer has ready LMIA so you must know the number of LMIA thats the improtant thing if you check the required documents for PR applicants who have a valid job offer it will show you that your employer need to provide you a copy of LMIA and I am pretty much sure your agent will not gonna provide you anything as he just show you the job offer and ask you money to file your application.

I have seen many cases like that agent ask money to file your application and people pay him without knowing what document agent is submitting in your application and one day file get refused or whatever you have no clue after that what he submitted and second time when you will apply your past information would not match cause you never know what documnts he submitted and you cant complain cause technically CIC will consider that you intentionally submitted fake documents.

So make sure you know all those documents what your agent is submitting in your application. I have seen many people who pay a good amount to agents and after that scared to ask him anything I dont know why.
I say simple things if your agent ask money tell him I will give you money what you ask but you should provide me details what you submit cause its your application if something get wrong you will be in problem not him .

best regards
D

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hello my friend
These days its kind of impossible to arrange a job offer as employer need LMIA to hire people from overseas and to get LMIA is a long process and employer need to prove that they dint find someone in all over canada and then need to prove and justify their search and all......
But if we consider that employer has ready LMIA so you must know the number of LMIA thats the improtant thing if you check the required documents for PR applicants who have a valid job offer it will show you that your employer need to provide you a copy of LMIA and I am pretty much sure your agent will not gonna provide you anything as he just show you the job offer and ask you money to file your application.

I have seen many cases like that agent ask money to file your application and people pay him without knowing what document agent is submitting in your application and one day file get refused or whatever you have no clue after that what he submitted and second time when you will apply your past information would not match cause you never know what documnts he submitted and you cant complain cause technically CIC will consider that you intentionally submitted fake documents.

So make sure you know all those documents what your agent is submitting in your application. I have seen many people who pay a good amount to agents and after that scared to ask him anything I dont know why.
I say simple things if your agent ask money tell him I will give you money what you ask but you should provide me details what you submit cause its your application if something get wrong you will be in problem not him .

best regards
D
Hi D,

I was hesitant to explain details about LMIA to our friend Montu as I'm not very knowledgeable about LMIA but I cautioned him in a different angle.

But you're simply cracking the nut about LMIA! Wonderful job with the most essential information!

I know you're busy these days. So, thank you for your continued support in spite of your busy schedule.

Regards

Luder

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
Hai Ishie,

Sorry for late response.
Detailed reference letter for spouse not required submit what you have or else if you get experience with duities from your spouse's company then its fine. For me, my husband didn't get detailed reference letter (from the old company) and the company he is currently working also told they cant give and even they can give letter only after resigning:(.
So no need to worry...just keep all your (principle applicant) documents as per their requirements.

SDKD
Thanks SKSD for your advise! :)

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi Guys,

I am very excited and happy to share the news that I have got the ITA last night. Thanks to our seniors for your guidance.

Regards,
Aditya

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi Guys,

I am very excited and happy to share the news that I have got the ITA last night. Thanks to our seniors for your guidance.

Regards,
Aditya
Wow....great news....congrats Aadi....Now you can prepare for your PR. Have you got all your PCCs??
All the best!!
:)

SDKD

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Wow....great news....congrats Aadi....Now you can prepare for your PR. Have you got all your PCCs??
All the best!!
:)

SDKD
Thanks SDKD! I have submitted the USA PCC application to FBI on April 24, currently FBI is processing March 20th applications. I am expecting to get the FBI PCC by end of June or start of July. How much is the processing time for India PCC? I think I need to get the PCC from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) right? Both my Wife & I have the renewed passport with the current address in India. Please confirm.

I am planning to get the Medical done in the last once I have both the PCCs ready.

Regards,
Aditya

Reactions: tammypatel

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Thanks SDKD! I have submitted the USA PCC application to FBI on April 24, currently FBI is processing March 20th applications. I am expecting to get the FBI PCC by end of June or start of July. How much is the processing time for India PCC? I think I need to get the PCC from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) right? Both my Wife & I have the renewed passport with the current address in India. Please confirm.

I am planning to get the Medical done in the last once I have both the PCCs ready.

Regards,
Aditya
2 weeks for India PCC maximum 3 weeks from passport seva kendra

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
2 weeks for India PCC maximum 3 weeks from passport seva kendra
Thanks Tammy for the information. At times being the last is fruitful as I have all the seniors to share their experience :)