+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello All

After a long time I checked the spreadsheet just to know how many nomination still pending and It seems everyone's application in process and most of us get nominated. And as what I am looking almost all posts now are related to PR applications. So wish you good luck all of you guys and Congratulations in advance as I am 99.99% sure that you guys will get PR as its very rare that anyone get disappointed in this last step of so long journey.

As I see there are approximately 360 applicants are in Spreadsheet and I do not know the number of members which are connected through whatsapp for this program as I am also not there AND still do not know the number of silent members. However I would like to thanks every one for their contribution in this forum, your queries , your answers, your updates and your precious time which help everyone here to achieve our final destination.

I always tried my best to give everyone a correct answer as per my knowledge and experience and also tried to respond as quick as possible, But no one is perfect and mistakes happen so just in case if by mistake I wrote something wrong or get delayed or could not respond or anything, I sincerely apologize for that.

I can never forget this journey together with so many people of around the world
Thank you so much for stay and connected here for last more than two years.

Good luck Guys
Come safely and live happily
Welcome in Nova Scotia!!!!

regards
D

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

After a long time I checked the spreadsheet just to know how many nomination still pending and It seems everyone's application in process and most of us get nominated. And as what I am looking almost all posts now are related to PR applications. So wish you good luck all of you guys and Congratulations in advance as I am 99.99% sure that you guys will get PR as its very rare that anyone get disappointed in this last step of so long journey.

As I see there are approximately 360 applicants are in Spreadsheet and I do not know the number of members which are connected through whatsapp for this program as I am also not there AND still do not know the number of silent members. However I would like to thanks every one for their contribution in this forum, your queries , your answers, your updates and your precious time which help everyone here to achieve our final destination.

I always tried my best to give everyone a correct answer as per my knowledge and experience and also tried to respond as quick as possible, But no one is perfect and mistakes happen so just in case if by mistake I wrote something wrong or get delayed or could not respond or anything, I sincerely apologize for that.

I can never forget this journey together with so many people of around the world

Good luck Guys

regards
D
Thanks Drajpot.. always assisting (like Ozil .. a football player). you have been a blessing in this forum.. may all your dreams be achieved in the great land of Canada.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Hello All

Good luck Guys

regards
D
Thanks D for all your help and determination towards the cross landing of the house..

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello All

Good luck Guys

regards
D
Hai D,

Thanks a lot... Actually, we came to know this much information becos of you guys...thanks D and our senoirs...

Moreover great thanks to the person who created this thread. :)

SDKD

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Thanks SDKD! I have submitted the USA PCC application to FBI on April 24, currently FBI is processing March 20th applications. I am expecting to get the FBI PCC by end of June or start of July. How much is the processing time for India PCC? I think I need to get the PCC from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) right? Both my Wife & I have the renewed passport with the current address in India. Please confirm.

I am planning to get the Medical done in the last once I have both the PCCs ready.

Regards,
Aditya
Hi Aditya,

Indian PCC you will get on same day if you are in india and if the address in passport is not changed from where you are residing.
See the thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/complete-guide-how-to-get-pcc-from-bangalore-psk-sai-arcade-t467368.0.html

regards,
dpnc

dpnc

Aug 28, 2016
Hi All,

Do we have a whatsapp group for all NS aspirants? How to get added to the group? :)

regards,
dpnc

family_wolf

May 7, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

Am I right in understanding that as of the moment, the only way to apply to Nova Scotia PNP is if you have a valid job offer? Because Nova Scotia Demand is closed?

Thank you.

fw

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I am very excited and happy to share the news that I have got the ITA last night. Thanks to our seniors for your guidance.

Regards,
Aditya
Great news adi... congrats...

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Congratulations Adi!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai,

Any updation in PR application??
Rituwallu & Fathima any news??

Zakir and Cian whats your status??

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi SDKD,

Thanks once again . Will submit my documents in first week of June . :) Hopefully :)

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hai,

Any updation in PR application??
Rituwallu & Fathima any news??

Zakir and Cian whats your status??

SDKD
Hi sdkd,

No news till yet. Status still same as day one

visagypsy

Oct 12, 2014
Hello forum members,

we submitted our full PR application online last night having received PNP from Nova Scotia in March this year (we submitted our PNP Demand stream application to Nova Scotia in October 2015!!). I wondered how long on average it takes to be issued with your PR visa offer?

I have to say if it wasn't for this forum we would have quite likely missed the deadline to apply since we had to wait for an official certificate for our new baby to upload near the start of the form, before we progressed on through the online PR application. We had not realised we would have to also provide police checks and medicals at the stage of applying!!!!!! We have Australian PR visas and this was not required until after we submitted our PR application and was requested by our PR officer later in the process. We had assumed it would be the same for Canada and knew nothing of this 'upfront' medical!! It really should make applicants aware of everything that is required for the online submission over the 90 days right at the start of the form, not when you are part-way through it in my opinion. We also had to chase up the NS office for our PNP approval letter to submit with our application.

Another thing i don't understand is that once we got to the stage of the online PR submission and it tells you the documents which need to be provided for each member of the family, it said i also needed employment confirmation letters ..... we had not expected this since we are claiming no points for my occupation. I looked at the PR guidance on this and it said spouses only need to provide these letters if claiming they have worked in Canada before. This was only a week or so ago, so as you can imagine it was a mad dash to get these 7 letters for myself!! From the UK when I am in Australia!! I have no idea what the point of this is,and again, if IRCC want to see all spouse employment confirmation letters, even for those of us not claiming points, it should make you aware of this at the start of the online submission.

Anyway, despite what has been a pretty stressful and long long long process, we are happy to have submitted our PR application! This forum has been a great resource and wishing you all the best of luck!

Visa gypsy ;-)