+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
smofakhamy said:
Hi Dears,

im recently join this valuable forum i was wondering if you could help me regarding NPN,

Do you think i have the chance if i apply for this program is not late? do you have some news from them, if they want close the cap?

about the proof of funds which documents we should send them.

regards,
shayesteh

please please answer my question dear drajpoot :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
smofakhamy said:
Hi Dears,

im recently join this valuable forum i was wondering if you could help me regarding NPN,

Do you think i have the chance if i apply for this program is not late? do you have some news from them, if they want close the cap?

about the proof of funds which documents we should send them.

regards,
shayesteh
Hi friend

As you know that this program opened in January so its been almost 4 months and cap is 350. So of course you are late but there is no harm to apply as the program is still open. You would lose only courier charges if cap is reached before your application.

Please see the below link for spreadsheet, in which we have only 100 applicants so you can imagine how many applicants have been applied till today from around the globe.
As the program still open so we can not say anything how many applicants applied in this program and how many get nomination

For the proof of funds , you need to show them your bank statement, copies of bank passbook, letter from bank etc.. this amount should be readily available to transfer in canadian currency which means you can not show your property as a proof of fund

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi friend

As you know that this program opened in January so its been almost 4 months and cap is 350. So of course you are late but there is no harm to apply as the program is still open. You would lose only courier charges if cap is reached before your application.

Please see the below link for spreadsheet, in which we have only 100 applicants so you can imagine how many applicants have been applied till today from around the globe.
As the program still open so we can not say anything how many applicants applied in this program and how many get nomination

For the proof of funds , you need to show them your bank statement, copies of bank passbook, letter from bank etc.. this amount should be readily available to transfer in canadian currency which means you can not show your property as a proof of fund

Thank you for your consideration,

I want to ask that is it necessary to keep exactly (14850 CAD for 2 members) in my account in all days during 3 months?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
smofakhamy said:
Thank you for your consideration,

I want to ask that is it necessary to keep exactly (14850 CAD for 2 members) in my account in all days during 3 months?
Not required all day but at least you have this amount each month in your account since last 3 months better if you will show last 6 month statement.
It will show that you have this amount since long time in your account.
Read the guide carefully and gather documents accordingly. All information is available in the guide.
Apply fast. Good luck!

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
sflake said:
Hello Guys,

I am glad to tell you that I have just received and accepted the nomination

Congrats to whoever got the nomination and good luck for whoever next in the queue ;)
Cheers,
@ sflake,
Congratulations
Ji Ji

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
drajpoot said:
Not required all day but at least you have this amount each month in your account since last 3 months better if you will show last 6 month statement.
It will show that you have this amount since long time in your account.
Read the guide carefully and gather documents accordingly. All information is available in the guide.
Apply fast. Good luck!

would you please tell me about the colors in sheet?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
smofakhamy said:
would you please tell me about the colors in sheet?
For new members-

Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help everyone to understand SS

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
drajpoot said:
For new members-

Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help everyone to understand SS

thank you my friend

I was wondering if you could explain about the settlement plan what points i have to mention in this plan?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys, My file has finally reached to there office and is being collected by "PETIPA" at front desk.

Now how long we have to wait to get the AOR?

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
drajpoot said:
So as per AOR date and additional document request date
@ satya and jagdeep84 - finger crossed , good news is on the way.
@ gtvisa2020 and henudo- did you get any email from NSOI regarding additional dcoument request
Hey people, I received my "intention to nominate" email yesterday. @drajpoot kindly update SS.
PS:They had requested additional information on the 6th of May.

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
Hi All,

I got my nomination on 8-May-2015. Additional information requested on 30th Apr 2015.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Stream. In order to continue processing this application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI. For ease of reference, when submitting this information, please ensure that you quote your name and file # *******.

Additional information required:

· On your NSNP 100 form you identified that you have previously applied to the Federal Skilled Worker stream. Please submit a copy of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) that was submitted with this application. If this form has an intended place to settle other than Nova Scotia, please explain in detail what has changed your mind.

· If received, please provide a copy of the official refusal letter from the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Stream.

· Please provide a response for the following question that was not answered on Page 14 of the NSNP 100 form- In your own words tell us briefly about your plans to settle in Nova Scotia and your future here. Statements copied from someone or somewhere else are not acceptable.

· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.

· Do you have any personal connections to Nova Scotia?

· Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse’s name for the past month (1 month)

· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or your spouse’s name please submit translated copies of your statements for the past three months (3 months).

Should you fail to submit the requested information by May 20, 2015, your application will be refused and the file closed. These documents can be scanned and emailed directly to me.

Thanks

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
drajpoot said:
I did not understand this. Why did you post additional docs rather than sending scanned copies via email.
Did they ask you to send hard copies.
Yes drajpoot,

Requested docs were already there with them as I send them with my application.
But this time in add. doc they requested the original hard copy and yesterday I received the mail of reception of the docs.

And my case is reassigned to nominee officer for further assessment.

-Jags

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
henudo said:
Hey people, I received my "intention to nominate" email yesterday. @ drajpoot kindly update SS.
PS:They had requested additional information on the 6th of May.
Congrats friend. Hope is coming alive!!!
:p ;D