+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Applicant78

Apr 25, 2015
there is no movement since Jan 22 applications and not all of them received AOR. can it mean that the cap is full?
strangely the program is till open though.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
According to NSNP they have not considered my complete education as approved by WES.

According to WES my Canadian equivalency is Secondary school diploma and Diploma (2 years) .. but they have only considered secondary school diploma so i m getting 5 points for this .. but the above education is equivalent to post secondary education so i will get 19 points.

I have written back to them with all the required points ... i m not sure what will happen.
Did you send copies of your Diploma certificate and transcripts along with WES report?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Applicant78 said:
there is no movement since Jan 22 applications and not all of them received AOR. can it mean that the cap is full?
strangely the program is till open though.
I have been confused about it, some guys believe that total number of issued nominations till now is about 50 but others think that the cap probably is full!!! Experts please share your prediction; we really need it :'(

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
drajpoot said:
No, you are not eligible to apply in MPNP as you have already received file number in NSNP. And if you apply, it might be possible that you will lose your chance from both PNPs as Each province is very much strict about your intention to settle in their province.

By the way May I know which MPNP stream you are planning to apply, as for skilled worker stream they ask connection in Manitoba DO you have any connection ?
Hi drajpoot

I understand what u saying.my ques is if we cannot apply to both province then why MPNP has kept ques like if i have applied to other province or not.if applied then whats the current status. This means we can apply to MPNP as well.i am not sure if this sounds logical to u.

I dont have connection but can try to find someone like friends of my friends.Friend connection will do as well.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
miltoncsekuet said:
I think your profile is now enlisted in canadian govt database, so mpnp office can seen you are in queue of nsnp .
Yes they can see.but they dont expect that i have not applied to other province.This is why they kept ques in the EOI form that if i have applied to other province and whats the status of that now.
They could directly mention that dont apply if u have applied or received AOR from other province already.
What u say?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Snehan said:
Yes they can see.but they dont expect that i have not applied to other province.This is why they kept ques in the EOI form that if i have applied to other province and whats the status of that now.
They could directly mention that dont apply if u have applied or received AOR from other province already.
What u say?
If you apply to other province, then mpnp will reduce 100 point from your mpnp eoi profile as a risk factor.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
hemanthk1986 said:
Hi All,

My Application has been rejected due to not getting the eligibility points (67 points).

I am out of race ... all the best for all ..
I am so sorry, pls don't lose hope. Please try Manitoba, something may come from there. Also, what's your point in EE profile?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
johnson_tade said:
Congrats Bro, also got my nomination on the 23rd of April. Just came across this forum yesterday. You can send me a personal mail and lets connect.
Congrats johnson_tade and welcome to this wonderful forum. Cheers.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
sflake said:
Hello Guys,

I am glad to tell you that I have just received and accepted the nomination

Congrats to whoever got the nomination and good luck for whoever next in the queue ;)
Cheers,
It's good news galore, I am so happy for you. Congrats dear.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
drajpoot said:
Did you send copies of your Diploma certificate and transcripts along with WES report?
I have sent all the educational documents mentioned in the application guide...

I have lost hope ...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
I have sent all the educational documents mentioned in the application guide...

I have lost hope ...
Do not lose hope. I am sure they missed something. I checked everywhere and you supposed to get 19 points for sure.
Please tell us exactly what is mentioned in your WES report:

Canadian Equivalency Summary- ?

NOTE-
As per NSNP guide it is clearly mentioned on page-6 that you will get 19 points for "Two-year post-secondary program credential"
And after that there is pdf link of Education conversion table http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf in which On page 3 clearly mentioned meaning of "Two-year post-secondary program credential" with points---

College Diploma
College Diploma (two years)
Diploma (two years)
Two-year diploma in [name of discipline]
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
Associate Degree
Associate of [Arts/Science] degree

So Please check what is written in your WES report. If your Canadian Equivalency Summary says any of the above things. Please write them an email.
They will surely accept their mistake.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
drajpoot said:
Do not lose hope. I am sure they missed something
Please tell us exactly what is mentioned in your WES report:

Canadian Equivalency Summary- ?
Secondary School Diploma & Diploma(2 years).

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
Secondary School Diploma & Diploma(2 years).
Are you from India?
I just wanted to know why they mentioned secondary school diploma? Did you provide them your 10th and 12th transcript along with your Diploma.

I am 100% sure you would be assigned 19 points. Please write them an email in polite way and explain exactly what I have written in my previous message.
And tell them you should get 19 points for your education not 5 as you have done diploma.

Be confident cause you are 100% correct on your point.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@ hemanthk1986

Please call them today, as today is Friday(last working day of this week) so it would be better to do it today before getting too late.
All the very best.
Waiting for good news.....

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Hi Dears,

im recently join this valuable forum i was wondering if you could help me regarding NPN,

Do you think i have the chance if i apply for this program is not late? do you have some news from them, if they want close the cap?

about the proof of funds which documents we should send them.

regards,
shayesteh