+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
pingaustin said:
Almost similar dates, invited for oath on August 17th, but told them we are not in town so we got moved to August 21st, which is perfect. Good luck to everyone still expecting dates for test or oath.
I believe they do Oaths for family applications on August 17

luckyme649

Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just received my ATIP report, but CIC whited out/ blocked some parts on my report, please see it below...

Sub-Activities:0
Activities:3
whited out this parts
Type: CSIS Clearance
whited out this parts as well
Case File ID: XXXXXXX
whited out this parts also
Type: Request Security Clearance
white out this parts too
Case File ID: XXXXXXXX
UCI #:XXXXX
Family Name: XXXX
Given Name: XXXXX
whited out this parts

Sub-Activities: 2
whited out this parts
Type: Request security Clearance
white out this parts again

Does anyone know why CIC whited out those parts on my ATIP report? Does anyone has the same whited out parts on your ATIP report?

Thank you very much!

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
luckyme649 said:
Hi,

I just received my ATIP report, but CIC whited out/ blocked some parts on my report, please see it below...

Sub-Activities:0
Activities:3
whited out this parts
Type: CSIS Clearance
whited out this parts as well
Case File ID: XXXXXXX
whited out this parts also
Type: Request Security Clearance
white out this parts too
whited out this parts

Sub-Activities: 2
whited out this parts
Type: Request security Clearance
white out this parts again

Does anyone know why CIC whited out those parts on my ATIP report? Does anyone has the same whited out parts on your ATIP report?

Thank you very much!
Usually anything related to CSIS or Security get whited out but it should tell you if it passed or not

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hello all,

I have been following since recently this forum and I consider good to share my status with you as well, in order to increase the moral and hopes for everyone who is under the same process than I am. Therefore:

1.application received on February 17, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on March 28, 2014.
3.They sent me a test invitation to be held on April 14th. However, my husband and I couldn't make it for medical reasons and we finally took the test on June 25th of 2015.
4.- One week ago my ECAS was updated to " Decision Made"
This morning when I checked my ECAS, it was updated with the oath invitation date:
5.We sent you a notice on August 10, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 28, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

We haven't received the letter in our mail yet but I would expect to receive it at the end of this week or at the beginning of the coming one.

All the best for all of you!

Best regards,

Johanna

debysousa

May 13, 2014
I have been reading everyones post, obviously is a lot...please forgive me looking for the "short cut" answer... would th more experienced user be able to tell me what has been the average time for the calgary office between test date and oath letter?
I know its hard to say as depends case by casa so I am asking "on average"...

luckyme649

Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnexpress said:
Usually anything related to CSIS or Security get whited out but it should tell you if it passed or not
Thanks vnexpress. It doesn't say passed or not on my latest ATIP report and under the CSIS clearance expiry date is blank, but the FOSS and RCMP clearance have expiry date! On my oldest ATIP report I can see CIC whited out the CSIS clearance expiry date.

darbi

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debysousa said:
I have been reading everyones post, obviously is a lot...please forgive me looking for the "short cut" answer... would th more experienced user be able to tell me what has been the average time for the calgary office between test date and oath letter?
I know its hard to say as depends case by casa so I am asking "on average"...
1 to 3 months, that's what cic officer tell you after the test but in this forum there are people who spent more than 3 months waiting. as you said case to case.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
Friends -

Received my oath invite today.

Here are my details.

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 30, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 30, 2014.
3.We started processing your application on August 19, 2014.
4.We sent you a notice on June 1, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 30, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.We sent you a notice on August 11, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 28, 2015. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Thanks.

modugula

Jan 15, 2015
Finally we have received citizenship oath letter today .

Here are my time lines:

Applied : June 2014
Test : June 30th 2015.
Oath Date: 28th August 2015.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today i received in mail my notice to appear and write the citizenship test on August 16. I m so happy. :D :D :D :D :D :D

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
mark1987 said:
Hello Everyone

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today i received in mail my notice to appear and write the citizenship test on August 16. I m so happy. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Your ecas updated [shows the invite?]
Thanks

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
mark1987 said:
No its not updated yet.
Forgot to ask if you received AOR by mail or EMAIL?
thanks again

mark1987

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received AOR by email. You welcome my friend and i wish you get your citizeship test very soon.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
mark1987 said:
I received AOR by email. You welcome my friend and i wish you get your citizeship test very soon.
I do hope so
Wish u luck on the test 20/20 and oath same day the test