+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

yesterday1234

Aug 26, 2014
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 11, 2014.

We sent you a letter on May 8, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
This will be my last post on this thread. Today I had my oath ceremony and I'm officially a Canadian Citizen. Good luck everyone. Cheers.

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
We had oath ceremony today in Calgary. Very straight forward and brief. It took almost 2 hours including picture takings and everything to complete it.
I have to travel tomorrow out of Canada so I requested Citizenship Coordinator lady to update me in the system so that I can apply for my urgent passport today. I had my ceremony scheduled at 1 pm and She put me in system around 3 pm and when I was in Passport office to apply at 4 pm, my name was already in the system. Very impressed with the service. Usually, they ask to wait for 48 hours in other parts of the country but here in Calgary, its awesome.

Thanks everyone for the support and help, Good luck to everyone in your pursue.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
batmann said:
Update...

My friend's timeline

Local office: Calgary
Received: Feb 04, 2014
IP: Apr 09, 2014
LOT: May 01, 2014
Received test invitation: March 05, 2015
Test: Apr 02, 2015
Thank you for sharing this info ! Great to see Feb 2014 applicants getting processed :D :D :D

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Thank you for sharing this info ! Great to see Feb 2014 applicants getting processed :D :D :D
hopefully CIC will speed up the process for all of us :D ;D

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batmann said:
hopefully CIC will speed up the process for all of us :D ;D
i think u will be getting ur test letter in a month , all The best n about ATIP did u receive them? You should get them By tomorrow, good lucky .

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimi23 said:
i think u will be getting ur test letter in a month , all The best n about ATIP did u receive them? You should get them By tomorrow, good lucky .
Thanks. I was hoping I'll rece the ATIP report this week. Well, if I don't receive it next week, am going to call them :):):) My application delivered on March 12 last year, so I am guessing I should take the test middle of May this year! Who knows ...:):):)

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Anyone in this thread from Rocky Mountain House, AB? Are any of you in the wait game right now?

I am still awaiting AOR, but I am assured that my file will be transferred to Calgary when the time comes.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batmann said:
Thanks. I was hoping I'll rece the ATIP report this week. Well, if I don't receive it next week, am going to call them :):):) My application delivered on March 12 last year, so I am guessing I should take the test middle of May this year! Who knows ...:):):)
i think will be end of this month or first week of april, did u order ur ATIP online and receieved notification?

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
Good afternoon,

Today I checked the status of my application and finally the file was just transferred to the Calgary office on March 3, 2015. It also said: " The Calgary office will contact you."

Any idea how long is taking the Calgary office to process files ones they are transferred??

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimi23 said:
i think will be end of this month or first week of april, did u order ur ATIP online and receieved notification?
That would be great :):) I ordered it online, since Feb 5th, a month already.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
femzade said:
My timeline: Application Received - March 10 2014. In Process Date - April 16 2014. LOT Date - July 2014
Our timelines are very close, we might have the same day for the test.