+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
informatics said:
Thank you for sharing this info ! Great to see Feb 2014 applicants getting processed :D :D :D
From the November 2015 applicants one of them already got a test day, but he is from the Scarborough office, I think it was 60 days after his file was transferred, but I wonder if Calgary will be that fast

femzade

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
batmann said:
Our timelines are very close, we might have the same day for the test.
Yes Batmann. Quite close. Will let you know once I receive anything. Meanwhile please what is ATIP, how does it help prepare for the citizenship journey and how can I request for one?

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Zaraben said:
Good afternoon,

Today I checked the status of my application and finally the file was just transferred to the Calgary office on March 3, 2015. It also said: " The Calgary office will contact you."

Any idea how long is taking the Calgary office to process files ones they are transferred??
My file was transferred on March 27, 2013. My test was only on February 17, 2014. So in 11 months after the transfer. If the past is any indication of future timelines then you have to wait for about a year.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
RussCan said:
My file was transferred on March 27, 2013. My test was only on February 17, 2014. So in 11 months after the transfer. If the past is any indication of future timelines then you have to wait for about a year.
I would second RussCan , as per the recent processing , Calgary is taking around 14 months from received date and 11 months after LOT for the test . However , I have a strong feeling that these times will improve a bit (at least) after the residency clause implementation in summer .

Keeping my fingers crossed ;) ;)

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
I would second RussCan , as per the recent processing , Calgary is taking around 14 months from received date and 11 months after LOT for the test . However , I have a strong feeling that these times will improve a bit (at least) after the residency clause implementation in summer .

Keeping my fingers crossed ;) ;)
Recent report shows that they are calling tests for people applied in Jan 2014 and had March 2014 LOT.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
civic said:
Recent report shows that they are calling tests for people applied in Jan 2014 and had March 2014 LOT.
Recently people with early Feb 2014 application and April 2014 LOT have received test notification .

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Recently people with early Feb 2014 application and April 2014 LOT have received test notification .
Good movement from Calgary. :)

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
I have got a question for you guys . Applicants with applications in process or at local office , have you received a voter registration letter from Elections Canada ?

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
I have got a question for you guys . Applicants with applications in process or at local office , have you received a voter registration letter from Elections Canada ?
Nope, not from here

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
femzade said:
Yes Batmann. Quite close. Will let you know once I receive anything. Meanwhile please what is ATIP, how does it help prepare for the citizenship journey and how can I request for one?
Thanks femzade :D

Please see this link about ATIP:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/atip-requests-instructions-and-insights-t203260.0.html

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaraben said:
From the November 2015 applicants one of them already got a test day, but he is from the Scarborough office, I think it was 60 days after his file was transferred, but I wonder if Calgary will be that fast
Calgary, no hope :(

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
I have recently received it. It says, fill the form event if not a citizen. I filled it and mailed it already.

informatics said: