+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

Fanta_Nov

Jan 6, 2015
shozee said:
Fanta,

Take it easy. Its normal, Everyone gets this questionnaire with the invitation and you need to sign it when you go for your test and hand it over to the officer in front of the officer.

Oh Thanks shozee, good luck with your Oath invite.

YYC_CICGUY

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
shozee said:
Fanta,

Take it easy. Its normal, Everyone gets this questionnaire with the invitation and you need to sign it when you go for your test and hand it over to the officer in front of the officer.

shozee - are you sure this is normal...i dint receive one with my test invite... i heard this comes with oath invite

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
I thought so. Coz, one of my friend got this and then Me and my wife got this. Our application is routine. I saw many applicants signing this form today in front of officer when we were lined up.

Stillwaiting0710

Oct 7, 2014
shozee said:
I thought so. Coz, one of my friend got this and then Me and my wife got this. Our application is routine. I saw many applicants signing this form today in front of officer when we were lined up.
I got it too, and my test is this Friday!
another thing, my Ecas has not been updated with the test invite, and my received line hasn't disappear!!

Texan01

Mar 10, 2010
Wrote my citizenship test today. Scored 20/20.

No issues noticed by the officer while checking the stamps on my passport. He asked few routine questions about my current job. I had travelled a lot during those 3 years and wanted to explain the officer that those trips were business trips but he mentioned that i had clearly mentioned the details in my citizenship application and he understands the nature of those business trips so no need for any further explanation. He also mentioned that every thing looks good in my file and ill get the invitation for Oath in Feb/march.

Test was not too difficult, all the questions were from "Discover Canada".

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Texan01 said:

No issues noticed by the officer while checking the stamps on my passport. He asked few routine questions about my current job. I had travelled a lot during those 3 years and wanted to explain the officer that those trips were business trips but he mentioned that i had clearly mentioned the details in my citizenship application and he understands the nature of those business trips so no need for any further explanation. He also mentioned that every thing looks good in my file and ill get the invitation for Oath in Feb/march.

Congratulations!!

Vizzynuts

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2016 - more wedding pictures and cohab info
AOR Received.
June 17, 2015
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
August 24, 2015
Med's Request
Remed request - August 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Done and sent with application
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 9, 2016
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2016
I wrote my test yesterday (Jan 19) and passed easily, was the first person out of there.

Hopefully, i am able to get the Oath ceremony done soon and get a passport.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a passport once the oath ceremony is done? thanks!

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Acc. Best of my knowledge: 2 Days waiting period after Oath day to apply & 10 days after that to receive.

Can you please share your timeline?

Vizzynuts said:
I wrote my test yesterday (Jan 19) and passed easily, was the first person out of there.

Hopefully, i am able to get the Oath ceremony done soon and get a passport.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a passport once the oath ceremony is done? thanks!

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would you mind sharing your timeline?

Texan01 said:

Jay_

Oct 8, 2014
Maria Ash said:
Nov 2013 applicants any news for test I hope we start hearing something soon
Hi All,

Just received my test invitation. Here is my timeline again:

Applied: Nov 7, 2013
Started processing: Jan 31, 2014
LOT to Calgary: March 31, 2014
Test: Feb 11, 2015

All waiting keep up your spirits - things are truly moving :)
Will let you'll know how things go.

shozee

Apr 24, 2014
All January Test Takers

Did your e-cas status change ? Mine is still the same. Even test date is not updated. Don't know whats going on.