+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
i have one letter from my employer that i worked with him . letter from Alberta work that i got EI. Family doctor. report from CBSA( canada border service agency) flight ticket paper, lease of rent, bank statements, police report justify that i lost my passport when i visted my family back home, school certificate some courses? i will bring from country a certificate of my travel. what else can i do?
Have you attached Statements of benefits paid from Alberta Health. It will be a useful document if you have visited your doctor or hospital regularly.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my lost passport could delay my application or might be cancelled .? I just need to know . I applied for citizenship 21 month ago

gregmah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
jeune said:
my lost passport could delay my application or might be cancelled .? I just need to know . I applied for citizenship 21 month ago
Guys I give my test on June 01. When should I expect oath?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
RQ add one year to the normal processing time in most cases. So approx. two years after submission of your application you will receive your test date and approx. 4 weeks after test oath.

zulfi

Jun 26, 2010
gregmah said:
Guys I give my test on June 01. When should I expect oath?
Can you please help me for the test, is it difficult or easy, what is best to read online. Thanks for your help

Chingas

Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zulfi said:
Can you please help me for the test, is it difficult or easy, what is best to read online. Thanks for your help
Zulfi, please don't be worried about the test. If you read the book and do practice questions online you will be fine. Please read the book I can't stress that enough. From the beginning to the end. Read it lol

I did lots of practice tests on
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/
www.vsoul.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHIsUjAnoDk (youtube lecture from chapter 1 - 10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgqRFIDcbA (practice questions with answers)

You will be fine if you prep yourself, take a deep breath and relax.

Best of luck to all

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Line #4 (LOT) on my Ecas still missing for a week now, I learned to some got theirs back. I am a bit worried about it, I don't have any Idea what will happen next. Should I call CIC or anyone here knows what's going on. Thanks in advance.

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still waiting for the oath letter. Anybody who had test in May got it yet?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smrit said:
I am still waiting for the oath letter. Anybody who had test in May got it yet?
Had my test on 15 May. No oath letter yet.