+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS Processing times for 2024

prat2001

Apr 16, 2024
I applied for non sds study permit on 5th April and had upfront medical and biometrics updated on 10th April. Anyone has applied through non sds recently? How long did it take to receive your permit? Share please

blackedout

Feb 26, 2024
I applied for non sds study permit on 5th April and had upfront medical and biometrics updated on 10th April. Anyone has applied through non sds recently? How long did it take to receive your permit? Share please
Hi there , I applied in October 2023 and it's also NON-SDS. Everything except background verifications is complete. My visa office is Abu Dhabi and I'm waiting for 6 months now

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi there , I applied in October 2023 and it's also NON-SDS. Everything except background verifications is complete. My visa office is Abu Dhabi and I'm waiting for 6 months now
I think the poster wants to compare timeline for non-sds applicants who applied AFTER January 22, when PAL came into effect.
Nonetheless, you are almost there. You should get PPR soon .

Mandie

prat2001

Apr 16, 2024
I think the poster wants to compare timeline for non-sds applicants who applied AFTER January 22, when PAL came into effect.
Nonetheless, you are almost there. You should get PPR soon .

Mandie
Well I applied for Masters so I dont have PAL. But that means I can get my PPR soon right?

prat2001

Apr 16, 2024
How do you know your visa office
Because he is applying from there, like I am from Kolkata so, so my visa Office is Kolkata. If your city doesn't have a Visa Office then you are probably alloted the nearest office from your place or you can choose the one you are comfortable with