+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VenomSnake

Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone, I am currently waiting for my AOR under inland Non-EE PNP (submitted on Feb 27). I am currently on a spouse open work permit with my husband (he has a study permit that expires on Dec 2025). My open work permit expires on Aug 2024 (in 3 months). Can I extend my permit while waiting for my AOR? Because I think I cannot get BOWP since my job is with the children and is restricted.

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
Hi everyone

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got eCoPR.

Timeline

BC PNP non express- skilled worker
AR - 04 Sep 2023
AOR- 03 Jan 2024
Bio and Medical request-03 Jan 2024
Bio and Medical approved-03 Feb 2024
Back ground verification completed - 29 Apr 2024
COPR on tracker - 29 Apr 2024
P1- 09 Apr 2024
P2- 01 May 2024
eCoPR- 06 May 2024
PR card- waiting

FYI, No spouse and families in this application, just me.
Would you mind disclose which industry you are in?
I am thinking whether the nature of our work will affect the pirority....

CugTr

Jul 21, 2023
Hello guys,

I know it would take 2-4 months to get AOR but just wanted to ask if anyone who has submitted the application around early of February and have received AOR ?
Just wanted to update.
I received AOR today.

Just another questions about the application, I received AOR with another mail about Bio request. Unlikely other, I have not received Medical request at the same time with Bio, so this is normal or not ?

I linked the application to my GC Account but no message in there. I suppose that at least one message about Bio request.
Appreciate any information!!!

Reactions: mig_akira

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just wanted to update.
I received AOR today.

Just another questions about the application, I received AOR with another mail about Bio request. Unlikely other, I have not received Medical request at the same time with Bio, so this is normal or not ?

I linked the application to my GC Account but no message in there. I suppose that at least one message about Bio request.
It’s pretty normal. Just do biometrics for now and if they want they will request medical.

Reactions: CugTr

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Just wanted to update.
I received AOR today.

Congratulations! Just to confirm what Miss Bee said, I have also received an email requesting Biometrics only, and no Medical yet.

Reactions: CugTr and poikle

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hey all,

I got my eCoPR in April and forgot to post it here. But better late than never so here is my timeline:
  • Non-EE online application - OINP Master stream
  • Application submitted on November 30, 2022
  • AR: December 01, 2022
  • AOR: February 02, 2023
  • PAL: May 15, 2023
  • ADR: July 26, 2023
  • ADR: August 24, 2023
  • Final Decision: April 15, 2024
  • Portal 1: April 16, 2024
  • Portal 2: April 24, 2024
  • eCoPR: April 29, 2024

Hope you all receive the final decision soon!

sas_bm

May 8, 2024
Hello everyone I really want some help!!! I got a letter from the immigration asking me to provide details about schedule A background declarations :

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide the day/month/year and ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time with all sections updated to today's date.
> This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/31.

I have provided all details in the original application, however, they ask me to provide full date ( day/month/year ) and the schedule A background declarations IMM 5669 doesn't support full date format and what the version of IMM 5669 i have to use IMM 5669 (05-2021) E or IMM 5669 (05-2021) E

What do I need to do, please ?

WFM0707

Dec 12, 2023
Question guys.

I submitted non-ee pnp application on Feb, 3rd. But until today, I have not received any emails from IRCC. I am assuming that the AOR/FN will be 3 month?

Does anyone have the similar timeline but not receive any AOR yet?

EMMTOP

Jul 21, 2022
To God be the glory, RFV letter received ,thank you @legalfalcon,@Miss bee and all other contributors to various questions in the forum.
@Miss bee , Got my RFV letter few hours ago, the RFV is showing only my UCI. Pls am i going to receive separate RFV for my spouse and kids or i will use my own for all of us.