+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

arun777

Apr 2, 2024
Hi all,

I got my PNP nomination certificate and WP extension letter from the province today. My work permit expires on this June. (after two months)

I was wondering if I need to apply for work permit extension first and then for my PR or the other way around? Please advice which method is the best.

Please note that I have a Post Graduate Work Permit currently.

Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I got my PNP nomination certificate and WP extension letter from the province today. My work permit expires on this June. (after two months)

I was wondering if I need to apply for work permit extension first and then for my PR or the other way around? Please advice which method is the best.

Please note that I have a Post Graduate Work Permit currently.

Thank you
You can do either way. You can’t apply for BOWP as you don’t have AOR. You should apply for closed work permit with help of your employer.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Hi guys.NON EE PNP federal stage. Do I need to get Canadian Police Criminal Check when I submitting my application or they will ask about that later. I know I have to give them PCC from other countries upfront but what about Canada. (I am already here)Can’t find straight instruction. Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys.NON EE PNP federal stage. Do I need to get Canadian Police Criminal Check when I submitting my application or they will ask about that later. I know I have to give them PCC from other countries upfront but what about Canada. (I am already here)Can’t find straight instruction. Thank you
You don’t need to provide Canadian PCC right now. They will request if they need one . Also RCMP changed their policy, you can’t do upfront PCC now. You can only do when IRCC request it and they send a document to do it .

Reactions: Vehh999
Apr 23, 2024
Category........
BUSINESS
هل يمكن أن يتم قبولي في حالة ليست لدي شهادة خبرة او شهادة الجامعية او أخري

user5124

Feb 6, 2024
I applied in October. Tracker is showing Background Check in progress for more than 2 months already. VO Etobicoke. Does anyone know how long can it take? Did anyone get their PR approved from this VO recently?

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
The duration of the background check process is unpredictable. I've been undergoing this check for approximately five months now.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Noting for me, I call them last Friday, since it was week and half from due date for respond about background check , off course nothing.
Lady over the phone just said I'm so sorry but they dint respond. I don't know what to do, should I write a email to MP?

Shancai

Apr 23, 2024
Hey there, anyone who has applied for permanent residency in new online portal under pnp streme share your timeline here.
Hi, I applied online on April 19 in ircc portal.
Under Alberta Tourism and Hospitality stream.

April 03- Nomination Received
April 19- PR submitted

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
You don’t need to provide Canadian PCC right now. They will request if they need one . Also RCMP changed their policy, you can’t do upfront PCC now. You can only do when IRCC request it and they send a document to do it .
Could you please answer one more question related to Travel history in my application. I had several trips within Schengen Area which I didn’t mention in my recent Work Permit applications (no stamps in passport). I am planing to mention them in my PR application . Should I write letter of explanation? Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Could you please answer one more question related to Travel history in my application. I had several trips within Schengen Area which I didn’t mention in my recent Work Permit applications (no stamps in passport). I am planing to mention them in my PR application . Should I write letter of explanation? Thank you
Yes . You are supposed to declare everything in your all visas applications . You should declare them in your PR application and write letter of explanation. Hiding information from IRCC is misrepresentation. They share data with all other countries and they will find it if you don’t declare.

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
I have submitted my OINP application on 17th January 2024.

Till today, the status is still submitted. Why is this taking so long?

Do you guys advice to contact OINP to know more, or to send my recent paystubs from the job I am working currently.